Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: #15 pick

Dobber Sports Expert

Here, I"ll say waht I think abotu this topic.

Kabanov can be a good player. Sure he comes wtih risks, but he can still become a good 75 poitn scorer in teh NHL. I'd peg his upside around 85-90 at max. I dont' think he'll ever reach it though. A couple 80 point seasons may be in store. However, if you look at a kid liek Schwartz, I can see him posting some PIM's, play on the PK, and be more of a complete player givign him a better +/-. His offense is a little worse, but a potential of 80-85 isn't bad at all. That's why I stick wtih NAs.

Banned

What? 26th and 40th are not good picks in a prospect draft. Everyone who will probably make the NHL is gone by then...and Enroth? Where's the value in him, he's stuck behind Miller.

Take that deal and take Kabanov! Do not take Sheahan or Schwartz, take Kabanov!

Dobber Sports Initiate

I hope Kabanov's family have learned how to use an agent (for Orr's sake). I'm from Moncton and the coaching staff I've talked to were not impressed at all with the guy's attitude last year . MAJOR sense of entitlement . He thinks he's the best thing that's happened to hockey . Having said that, if I have a pick outside of 10 and you already have the two guys that you picked , I'd gamble . He has an incredible skill level.
    17th season keeper league with salary cap,16 teams ,max 38 players per team,UFA/RFA system,contracts.
    Cats:fwd(1pt=1pt)top 6 count -Bratt/Hischier/Kakko/Hintz/Meier/W.Johnston/Mercer/Lafrénière/Perfetti/Zibanejad//Mercer/Holtz/Panarin/Kreider/
    D(G=2,A=1.5)top 4 count- A.Fox/Heiskanen/K.Miller/Hutson
    Goalies(save%,W,SO)top 2 count-Shesterkin/Oettinger
    plus 4 other cats: top powerfwd(Trocheck)
    setupman(J.Hughes),sniper(J.Robertson)rookie(M.Bou rque/G.Perreault/Stankoven)

Playoffs Champion 2009, 2010, 2018
    Reg.season Champion 2011-12,2012-13,2016-17,2017-18,2018-19,2022-23