Thread: STERLING

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default STERLING

What is the guys upside--absoutley lit up the AHL this year and I belive he will make the ATL team next year---were will he be given a shot at 2nd or 3rd line.

Atl didn\'t strike me as a well balanced team this year---yes made playoffs in weak div

Therefore I can see Sterling getting quite a bit of time

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re:STERLING

Its possible he can play, after such a horrific playoffs if they can even call it that for Atlanta, my guess is a major shake up of that team, finishing 3rd yes was pretty good but getting swept in the first round doesnt do your team moral good. Wouldnt be surprised if Marian Hossa gets traded at all.

With that being said, Sterling may get 4th minute lines or maybe even 3rd depending how Atlanta go about there future. 97 pts in 77 games in the AHL is a pretty decent tally and therefor maybe Atlanta will give him a shot.

Only sure bet for next year is I see Bryan Little finally coming to the NHL and will center either Kovalchuk\'s line or Hossa\'s. He\'ll be a nice late fantasy draft choice in those last rounds, a little similiar to Thomas Vanek this year.