Sadly, the Canada GM spot was filled last night

The only opening now is for a GM who lives in the USA

Best of luck

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Thumbs up

One GM needed

Must live in the continental USA

Dobber Sports Recruit

I've been in the league since its inception two years ago and it is very well run. The rules and format are very well thought out, and the Canada vs. USA element differentiates it from other pools that I've been in. I'm also a fan of the scoring categories which include hits and blocked shots and thus encourage team owners to consider a spot for well-rounded NHLers who are not just one-dimensional point getters but also play with some grit.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Thumbs up

Thanks Stew. Here is what he is talking about. We have 7 GMs that live in the USA. They are in the USA Division. We have 7 GMs that live in Canada. They are in the Canada Division. The USA took the Cup in Seasons 1 and 2.

PLAYOFFS:
    The Two Division Winners by Overall H2H Win/Loss/Tie Winning Percentage at end of our regular season make the playoffs as Playoff Seeds 1 in Each Division. Each Division winner gets a first round playoff bye.
    Wildcard Seeds 2 in each division are the top non-Division winning teams with the best winning pcts in each division.
    Wildcard Seeds 3 in each division is awarded to the Highest Ranked team in the BREAKDOWN rankings under the POWER RANKINGS not already having one of the top 2 seeds in each division as above.
    The Breakdown rankings in the Power Rankings can be found under Standings on the CBS Sportsline league home page. An explanation of what determines the Breakdown rating in the Power Rankings can be found there as well. Using the Breakdown rank from the Power Rankings for the 3 seeds protects the GM(s) who consistently has good scoring weeks, but through just plain bad luck always seems to play the hot teams H2H continually throughout the season.

Winning percentage seed ties will be broken by overall combined H2H results; not adding the stats, but the results; so if we have a winning pct tie in the standings at the end of the regular season, if Team A and Team B end the regular season with the same winning pct, and the first time they played, Team A beat Team B (5-3-2) and the second time they played Team B beat Team A (6-2-2); then Team B gets the seed based on an overall H2H record of 9-7-4 against Team A.

The playoff bracket will be formatted like this:

Playoff Brackets:

6 Teams total
    3 Teams from each Division regardless of records or Power Rankings

Playoff Week 1 (Period 22)
    Bye Week awarded to First Place in each Division
    USA Wildcard 3 seed at USA Wildcard 2 seed Playoff
    Canada Wildcard 3 seed at Canada Wildcard 2 seed Playoff

Playoff Week 2 (Period 23)
    USA Wildcard Playoff winner at USA Division winner
    Canada Wildcard Playoff winner at Canada Division winner

Playoff Week 3 & 4 (Period 24 & 25)*
    Championship Cup Series - Winners of Playoff Week 2 games (Period 23) will play each other for The Peter-Patrick Larose Memorial Cup in our Finals. It will always be a USA vs Canada final.
    Third Place Prize Game: Losers of Playoff Week 2 (Period 23) games will play each other for 3rd place prize money. Loser of this playoff gets 4th place money (if any).

5th place money and 6th place money (if any) go to losers of first round playoff games. The higher team in the final Regular Season Power Rankings determines which loser is 5th.

*Stats combined manually for one 7 x 3 (10 Category) result in each final playoff (Playoff Week 3 & 4). Commish will manually do the math to combine the two scoring weeks for one combined two week result.

We do allow lineup changes between playoff rounds, and during the 2 week "Finals" Period.

Playoff Game Tie Breaker: Higher seeded team advances.
    -

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Wink

Ooooooooooooooo
    Last edited by Rusty Barr; August 31, 2012 at 10:22 PM.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Wink

Tttttttttttttttt
    Last edited by Rusty Barr; August 31, 2012 at 10:22 PM.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Wink One spot open

Well, here I am again, it's 2012 and we have a 2 spots open
    1 GM must live in Canada
    1 GM must live in continental USA

If interested shoot me an email and I will send you the link to our site so you can come in and look things over

[email protected]

We are about to start our 4th season
    Last edited by Rusty Barr; October 3, 2012 at 7:35 AM.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Looking

Right now we need 1 new USA GM and 1 New GM in Canada

Email me If interested

[email protected]

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Questions

"........
    Ooooooooooo
    Last edited by Rusty Barr; October 3, 2012 at 7:36 AM.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default 2

2 spots open

[email protected]

Dobber Sports Prodigy

So the team the Canadian GM would be taking over would be from scratch? But only waiver wire players?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin1390 View Post
    So the team the Canadian GM would be taking over would be from scratch? But only waiver wire players?
    No. There are two vacant rosters. The two new GMs will draft those two rosters apart to get their teams.

Email me at [email protected]

I will email you back with the link to our site so you can review the two rosters full of players
    Last edited by Rusty Barr; October 3, 2012 at 7:37 AM.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

We need one GM now

Email me if interested

[email protected]

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Each GM puts $75 into the pot each year
    All the money gets paid out at the end of each season
    It's not winner take all
    The top six all win money
    The pot is sloped 1 to 6

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Team available