Thread: Stan Bowman & Chi mgt. brass

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Stan Bowman & Chi mgt. brass

Is anyone as sick as I am with Stan? I mean, the guy walks into an amazing situation and all CBC does is view him non-stop following the cup win. Did Tallon not draft, build and trade for that team? Like give credit where credit is due and it is Dale Tallon who should be praised, not that Stan.

Anyways, as I was "googling" did anyone know this fact?
    A somber note was struck in February 2004, when ESPN named the Blackhawks the worst franchise in professional sports. Wow?
    15 team keeper league
    F - P.Marleau, B.Richards, Heatley, T. Fleishmann, Langenbrunner, T. Holmstrom, R.Whitney, Cheechoo, Voracek, Little, T. Ruutu, Kessel,
    D - Boyle, Weber, A. Edler, Zidlicky, J. Wisniewski, Kubina
    G - M. Kiprusoff, S. Varlamov, P. Rinne
    Farm: E.Karlsson, Carlson, Grabner, Repik

Dobber Sports Initiate

We will see if Stan is the golden boy that everyone thinks he is by the way he handles the cap situation he has to sort out this summer!

I heard Tallon is going to get a ring (not sure where I heard it).
    14 Team Keeper PTS, +/-, PIM's *.3 20 Players, 4 Center, 8 Wing, 6 D-men, 2 Goalies, NHL cap hit $91 Million Total

Centers Tavares, Giroux, Draisaitl, Eichel
    Wing Eberle, Kessel, Schenn, Hall, Nichushkin, Stone, B. Ryan, Connolly
    Defence Karlsson, OEL, Shattenkirk, Murphy, Gardiner, Daley
    Goal Lehner, Schneider

Prospects Shinkaruk, Frk, Pulock, Marner, Zacha, Rod, Kapanen, Leblanc, Kristo, McNeill, Noesen, Tuch

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by waddy1788 View Post
    We will see if Stan is the golden boy that everyone thinks he is by the way he handles the cap situation he has to sort out this summer!

Dont remember where but I read that alot of the players on the team think Tallon deserves a ring too and they are going to push the NHL into getting him one.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

My favorite post game interview was Stan talking about how it felt good to earn a Stanley Cup. I lost my mind. I guess if weasiling your way into a dream job using your Dad as leverage and then doing absolutely nothing for 10 months could be considered work. He should have manned up and said something like, "I am the luckiest guy in the world, I joined this club at the perfect time to enjoy the success this team has been building toward for years. I was smart enough to sit back and do nothing. Lesser men would have done whatever they could to put a stamp on this team, but I knew they were this good and now I look forward to maintaining this highest of standards."

The Florida Panthers must be excited...
    6 Time CDHL Badger Cup Champion. www.cdhl.ca
    C Stamkos, Getzlaf, Carter, Roy, Turris, etc
    L Elias, Tanguay, Perron, Berglund, Foligno, Booth etc
    R Horton, Hornqvist, Giroux, Voracek, C. Smith, etc
    D Keith, Burns, Phaneuf, Jay-Bo, Myers, Tyutin, Kaberle, etc.
    G Vokoun, Quick, Emery, Bernier, Tokarski

Administrator

Tallon may not get a ring but the public "honorary mention" must be a good feeling for him. Nice to see players stick up for him.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by waddy1788 View Post
    I believe the TSN panel was discussing this after Game 6. The consensus was the players loved him and were pushing for him to get a ring from the NHL. Barring that, the rumor was the players were more than happy to pitch in out of their own pockets to buy him one...to commemorate the group of players that he was instrumental in bringing together.
    10 Team [keep 10 + 4 prospects]
    Scoring F=1[g/a]; D=2[g], 1[a]; G=2[w], -1[L], 1[OT], 2[SO] Top 12 F, 6 D, 2 G count

Forwards
    Crosby, Ovechkin, Backstrom, Wheeler, Byfuglien, Hornqvist, Simmonds, Ladd, Zuccarello, Ribeiro, Desharnais, Semin, MacArthur, Moulson, Purcell, Soderberg, Dupuis
    Defense
    Keith, Goligoski, Carlson, Krug, Trouba, Streit, Pouliot, Ceci, Nurse, Martinez
    Goalie
    Fleury/Price/Rask

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by SirKnight View Post
    My favorite post game interview was Stan talking about how it felt good to earn a Stanley Cup. I lost my mind. I guess if weasiling your way into a dream job using your Dad as leverage and then doing absolutely nothing for 10 months could be considered work. He should have manned up and said something like, "I am the luckiest guy in the world, I joined this club at the perfect time to enjoy the success this team has been building toward for years. I was smart enough to sit back and do nothing. Lesser men would have done whatever they could to put a stamp on this team, but I knew they were this good and now I look forward to maintaining this highest of standards."

The Florida Panthers must be excited...
    absolutely.....
    15 team keeper league
    F - P.Marleau, B.Richards, Heatley, T. Fleishmann, Langenbrunner, T. Holmstrom, R.Whitney, Cheechoo, Voracek, Little, T. Ruutu, Kessel,
    D - Boyle, Weber, A. Edler, Zidlicky, J. Wisniewski, Kubina
    G - M. Kiprusoff, S. Varlamov, P. Rinne
    Farm: E.Karlsson, Carlson, Grabner, Repik

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Well there is no arguing the fact that Tallon definitely deserves a ring for the work he did with that squad..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..