Thread: Mueller, Brassard, Oshie, Hudler, Esposito

The Great One

Default Mueller, Brassard, Oshie, Hudler, Esposito

Please rank these in terms of potential/development/timeline. I currently have Mueller, Hudler and Brassard and may be able to keep Hudler regardless if cbs switches his position eligibilty to the wing. My conundrum is that I may be able to move Mueller and Pavelec for Bryzgalov and would have to replace him with Espo or Oshie (both free agents right now). Any thoughts on this would be very helpful as I have to admit I am fairly uninformed on Oshie. Also for the record I dont consider Brassard a band aid boy trainee yet as this last one was a completely freak accident. Cheers!

I...am your father.

Default Mueller, Brassard, Oshie, Hudler, Esposito

Bandaid boys always get into freak accidents. It\'s clumsiness, but at an elite level. You\'ll find Brassard will always get into some sort of fluke injury I think. But I haven\'t 100% ruled him out yet, I still love him as a prospect.
    Pavelec is looking very very good now, I don\'t know if you want to give up on him Emu. And Mueller is finally getting the ice time. The team was shutout last night, but when they score it will be him doing it from here on out. Hold off I say
    B)
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi