Thread: M-E Vlasic

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default M-E Vlasic

Poolies;

I carried him over in a keeper league this summer; he plays the most minutes in SJ every night, but the points don\'t come... Shall I cut him loose or give him more time?

Cheers,

Blue.
    Kids, you tried your best and failed miserably. Lesson is, never try. -Homer Simpson.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default M-E Vlasic

he is a solid defenseman, but i do not think he will get many points or value as a fantasy player. now that they signed and are playing ozolinsh, pickle gets moved even further. not to mention ehrhoff and carle in front of him on the pp.

then again, wilson changes his lineup daily, so who knows?

we do have ty wishart up and coming though, and by the time he gets in the nhl (im thinking maybe next year, two at the latest, he looked decent in this year in preseason), vlasic will just be the solid defenseman we need and use. wishart is supposed to be a mini pronger. good solid hard hitting defenseman that can move the puck.
    Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/AaronSholl

Fantasy Hockey Keeper League Details: http://tinyurl.com/GoSharksHockey

I...am your father.

Default M-E Vlasic

What other choices are out there? Don\'t cut him loose if it means picking up Kyle Quincey or some bum like that right?
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default M-E Vlasic

Shoudda been more specific, Dobber. Sorry.

Cut him loose (we do not have the luxury to drop players within the year...)I meant try to trade him of just let him go at year\'s end.

Thanks, Blue.
    Kids, you tried your best and failed miserably. Lesson is, never try. -Homer Simpson.

I...am your father.

Default M-E Vlasic

Trade him, but don\'t drop him as he\'ll get his points one of these years - likely in three or four.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi