Thread: chad kolarik?

Dobber Sports Pro

Default chad kolarik?

Phoenix prospect in his senior year at the University of Michigan, without a pass-first center as last year (he had Andrew Cogliano last year, Max Pascioreti this year), yet still putting up very good numbers (6+6, +4, 10 games). However, Hockeysfuture give him a 5.0C rating, and a report I found from a fan at the university notes his shooting percentage (18 goals on 163 shots last year, .110 percentage) is fourth worst among regular forwards on the team. He also apparently has little defensive acumen 5-on-5, though shot blocking ability and offensive skills made him effective on PK.

so, is this guy a hidden gem, a career minor-leaguer, or something in between? Does the fact that he is now playing on the same line with another Phoenix sniping prospect (Kevin Porter) improve his nhl chances? what is his upside?

I am in a deep keeper, and have only a couple of spots left on my prospect roster, so I have to spot on with signings.

thanks,
    Rebulding in two lifetime keepers, squads to follow ...

I...am your father.

Default chad kolarik?

Not on my radar, so unless something big changes that in the near future I would keep looking fzusher..
    B)
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi