Thread: Pogge

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Pogge

I have Pogge, I was thinking about dropping him for Holtby. Then found out that he was player of the week in the AHL (Thanks Dobber)

I then looked at his stats, if you look at them, he seems to "get it" after 3 years.

He played 4 years in the CHL and had his best numbers in the 4th year. Same in AHL, he was average the first 3, yes with the Marlies, and now has a
    .930% (granted, these past 3 games have inflated that a tad) (A tad Llyod!?)

Now my question is how will he play out in the NHL? Will he be Hiller's back up in ANA? Will it take him 4 years in the NHL to "get it" if that's the case then no team will let him have 4 years to figure stuff out.

Thoughts?
    16 team H2H Dynasty
    G, A, +/-, PIM, SHP, PP, W, GAA, SV% SV

2C, 2LW,2RW, 4D, 3G, Util

C - R.Getzlaf, N.Backstrom, P.Stastny, A.Steen T.Bozak, V.Sobotka, D.Stepan, G.Brule, A. Burmistrov
    LW - W.Wolski, K.Versteeg, A. Ladd, D. Perron, R.Clowe, V.Stalberg L.Klasen
    RW - S.Downie, B.Boyes, N. Bergfors, C.Orr, G.Parros
    D - Z.Bogosian, I.White, A.Edler, E.Karlsson, J.Carlson, C.Gunnarsson
    G - MA. Fleury, J.Howard, Gustavsson, A. Lindback Toskala, D. Larsson, Rynnas

Prospects: K.Ramo, MA.Bergeron,

Dobber Sports Icon

Pogge had some nice moments with the Marlies too. The thing u have to remember is with the overabundance of young Goalie depth out there his best bet is probably a backup role to a very good Hiller.