1 year Yahoo! rotissierie league. Currently in 3rd place. I\'m top 3 in all of the skater categories (G, A, +/-, PIM, SOG) but 6th or lower in all of my goaltending categories, which should be obvious when you see my goalies. Here\'s my roster and some of the goalies available on waivers. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

C Joe Sakic
C Anze Kopitar
LW Alex Tanguay
LW Daniel Carcillo
RW Daniel Alfredsson
RW Erik Cole
D Dion Phaneuf
D Lubomir Visnovsky
D Brent Burns
D Paul Ranger
BN Patrik Elias
BN Alexander Radulov
BN Brad Boyes
IR Shea Weber

G Martin Brodeur
G Peter Budaj
G Dan Ellis

Waiver Gs: Harding, Auld, Pavelec, Bryzgalov, Price, Garon, Roloson

Should I be looking to target a slumping G (Luongo, perhaps) in a trade, or should I stick to waivers? I\'m really happy with my skaters, and I feel like I have depth to burn, but I don\'t think anybody would bite on a Budaj/Ellis offer (I know I wouldn\'t at this point). Brodeur was my first overall pick and that obviously burned me - if he was even mediocre up to this point, I\'d be first overall (as it is, I\'m one of two teams without a SO yet).

As far as trades go, there\'s a fairly active owner in my league who is in 8th place and has the following roster:

C Evgeni Malkin
C Derek Roy
LW Jason Blake
LW Antoine Vermette
RW Justin Williams
RW P.M. Bouchard
D Nicklas Lidstrom
D Anton Volchenkov
D Pavel Kubina
D Kurtis Foster
BN Matt Cullen
BN Alexander Semin
BN Pavol Demitra

G Johan Holmqvist
G Marty Turco
G Martin Gerber
G Dominik Hasek

What kind of trade would you float to this owner if you had my roster? I\'d like to get Turco or maybe even Gerber.