Thread: Goalie situations for this year

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Goalie situations for this year

Hello all,
    I'm in a one year league with one legit #1 and a bunch of other goalies splitting time. I'd like your insight as to who will win the #1 role in each of the situations. My team is in my signature, but here are my goalies: Miller (thank goodness for him), Price, Osgood, Garon, and Rinne. All of these goalies have split time with their counterparts this season (Halak, Howard, Mason, and Ellis), but how many will start to get the majority of the games down the stretch? Looks like I sold Steve Mason a bit too soon, so that sucked after holding on for so long.

2010, 2014, & 2024 WJC Pool Champion, 2020 Runner-Up

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Price and Rinne will see the majority of time as the starter, Price though may have to wait until the deadline. Columbus is horrible this year and does not matter which goalie is number one you dont want to play russian roulette with those goalies and Howard is the un-questioned number one in Detroit Osgood as finally run out of gas

Dobber Sports Initiate

I currently have Leclaire on IR and added Hedberg for Garon. To activate Leclaire I'd need to drop Hedberg. Is this worth it? Also, would you add Neuvirth for any of the following: Price, Leclaire, Osgood?

2010, 2014, & 2024 WJC Pool Champion, 2020 Runner-Up