Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Olympics Goaltending

Dobber Sports Sage

I think some of the pic links are broken on the Hiller mask. I saw your two pics, which I dont know whats up with the 2nd pic there...I've never seen that reflection of Hillers mask. I'm pretty curious now to see it in person (obviously never will)...from a spectator standpoint, it sure does look ugly. I am definitely intrigued by the holographic effect of it that you describe.
    @tlucarelli on twitter

The King of Diatribes

The King of Diatribes

HILLER IS ELITE.

That is all.

Probably one of the easiest reads I've encountered in my 3 years with Dobber Hockey.

I really think the fact Canada got two shots in a row messed up Hiller's timing. Shot by Crosby was stoppable...

What a game. I love the Olympics! Unfortunately no game scouting report because MUDDAFUDDA NBC forced me to miss the first 10 minutes. If I can't watch the start, it's worthless. The start is everything. Oh well, I'm staying up late for the Russia game to keep the streak alive.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GoalieGuild View Post
    HILLER IS ELITE.

That is all.

Probably one of the easiest reads I've encountered in my 3 years with Dobber Hockey.

I really think the fact Canada got two shots in a row messed up Hiller's timing. Shot by Crosby was stoppable...

What a game. I love the Olympics! Unfortunately no game scouting report because MUDDAFUDDA NBC forced me to miss the first 10 minutes. If I can't watch the start, it's worthless. The start is everything. Oh well, I'm staying up late for the Russia game to keep the streak alive.
    Couldn't agree more Justin, he's looked great this season on a lackluster team but he elevated his game to a whole other level tonight, absolutely stunning the performance he put on...he made tough saves look easy and the more I watch him, the more I'm thrilled I own him. He seems to have a perfect hybrid thing going on....when he does go down its impossible to beat him down low, he covers the whole net and he's incredibly quick...but he rarely seems to go down too soon, he stands up when he's supposed to so he basically forces the shooters to either make a perfect shot, or get in close on him and then roof it to get it over him...both are low percentage shots.