Thread: Looking at MNeurwirth

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Looking at MNeurwirth

well the guy is playing hardball with me on Bernier. He doesnt want Monster(Yeah the heart thing)so I offered him a revitalizes GBrule & a 1st rdr. He rejected that too.

So Im wondering if I should turn my attention to MNeuwirth. Its very difficult to get a vet G so I figure(especially with my team) I'll try to load up with the best young ones.

Thou I actually like him more then Varley Im concerned about Neuwirth's value in a fantasy league. Do u think he has a shot at the #1 job? And/or how long b4 he makes a considerable contribution?

Im hoping I can get Neuwirth for Brule.

Dobber Sports Ace

You have alot of forward depth, alot. Your really only weak position is goaltending, and I think that this would go a long way to shore it up. It looks like you will be a couple of years away anyways looking at your team, so I think it would be very beneficial to you to grab onto a few younger studs, and I do like Neuvirth. I would definitely do him straight up for Brule if you could.

Bernier isn't in the clear either as Quick has shown some good flashes, so you may as well try to get Neuvirth if you can, there is no sure thing.
    12 team roto with 6 keepers, G A P +/- PIM PPP SOG, W SV% SHO
    C-Crosby Spezza Connolly
    L-Smyth Rolston Malone Sullivan
    R-Hemsky Ryan Ryder Backes Fleischmann Cleary
    D-Phaneuf Rafalski Whitney Pitkanen
    G-Lundqvist Bryzgalov Theodore Rinne

Dobber Sports Genius

Considering that this is a contract year for Theo I'd grab Newvirth.I doubt the Caps will resign theo so Varly should be given the #1 posistion , as long as he continues to do well and Newvirth shoild be the back up.
    Roto type keeper league.We keep any 6 ;15 teams , 3 div. of 5.We play 3 lines , 3 def. and start 2 goalies.6 BN.Stats are 1pt. for goals and assists , 2pts. for W , tie(O.T. or S.O. loss) 1pt. S.O. 1pt.Weekly line-up from Mon. to Sun. Total pts. per line against other teams lines.

LW - Ovechkin , Drouin ,Steen , Huberdeau
    RW - Nash , Callahan , Nyquist
    C - B. Schenn , Fisher , R.N.H. , St. Louis , T. Johnson
    Def.- E. Johnson , Gologoski , Suter , Doughty , O.E.L.
    G - Scheinder , Dubnyk , Lack