Thread: Accepting Applications - Prospects Writer

I...am your father.

Default Accepting Applications - Prospects Writer

Stuart McDonald has been a fantastic writer for DobberHockey and perhaps he will be back with us again, but for the forseeable future he is unable to put in the time due to demands outside of hockey. I'm disappointed to see him go, as you can tell from the fact that I waited so long to create this thread. He has given use one column in the last six or eight weeks ...and I was buying him time, hoping against hope that he'd be back, but alas, no. Good luck to Stu!

Moving on - I need a writer for prospects already drafted, or overage undrafted free agents. Looking for a column every Saturday. Must be knowledgeable in that field. Matt Bugg is still my guy for the undrafted underagers, you'll just need to basically know the ins and outs of pretty much all the players on my Fantasy Prospects List.

Please send me your qualifications at [email protected]

Thank you!

Pass this link on to anyone you know who may be interested.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

I...am your father.

Filled by Ryan Van Horne. Thanks everyone
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi