Thread: Yahoo Stattracker

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Yahoo Stattracker

You guys ever click on the Stattracker? It appear to be working. I had thought it was only free for a bit then you had to pay.....

Funny that the rankings are different in the Stattracker than in the league page, though.

By the way, anyone know if the *NEW* Games Played stats are correct? I wouldn't want to play a whole bunch of extra games and then have them re-aligned later.

Thanks,
    Rad
    Ultimate Fantasy Hockey League - 2nd Place
    Teams: 12
    Players: G,A,+/-,PIM,PPP,SHP,GWG,SOG,FW,HIT

Goalies: GS,W,L,GAA,SA,SV,SV%,SHO
    Pro(23) Keep(17)
    3C - Toews/Spezza/Rask/Backlund/Dubinsky(LW)
    3LW -Palat/Abdelkader(RW)/Henrique(C)/Soderberg(C)
    3RW - Simmonds/Smith(C)/Little(C)/Jenner(C)/Stafford
    6D - Doughty/Ekman-Larsson/Chara/Braun/Klingberg/Stone/Theodore
    2G - Hellybuyck/Lehner
    IR - Wisniewski/Perreault(C)/Savard/Pavelec
    Farm(10)
    C - Dvorak(LW)
    LW -Lindberg(C)
    RW -
    D - Pulock/Gustafsson
    G - Darling/Hutchinson/Condon/Ullmark//Johnson/Raanta

Dobber Sports Expert

it's free for the entire year this year.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

We're having the same issues with the games played. It appears to be just a calculation error, but we've reached out to Yahoo! for clarification.

My league is taking the approach of not trying to maximize this seeming glitch because the math seems to show that the volume of allowable games played has not changed, but the calc and display is off. We assume that this will be dialed back and so burning GP now might be a mistake...

The Magnificent One

yeah i also thought it was only free for some time. but i use it for my other leagues mid week to see how the standings lay out its pretty useful. it stopped working a few days last week so i thought that the free trial was up but started working again sat for me.

as for the max games i am not sure whats up with that. its very confusing as it will defenlty screw me up at some point.

someone posted something last week about that in the forums so maybe look back and you can find it. it had something to do with the calculations and with the olympics and thats why its thrown off.
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Banned

its free, I guess Yahoo realized they had very little money to make off it (unlike say fantasy football) so they made it free...its still kinda buggy though, I have actually yet to see a bulletproof live stats tool, they all seem to be buggy

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Actually, I wrote something about that. Since Yahoo doesn't seem to want to comment I went to the math to try and explain it.

http://www.dobberhockey.com/index.ph...823#post383823

I've also written myself an excel spreadsheet (that contains the NHL schedule) and figured out even though it says I'm -9 @ C, -6 on each wing etc..That if Stamkos/Getzlaf and my 4 starting wingers played every game their team plays from now until the end of the season, I would be 1-2 games OVER. Thus I don't see how I'm behind on games. Thus, I'm using this spreadsheet to keep me on track..I like to be a little over on games played incase of injury etc.

If you want a look send me an email and I can send the sheet. Keep in mind it has macros in it so if you don't trust me, then this won't work.
    16 team rotto 17 players, 9 keepers+1 maturing prospect
    G, A, +/-, PIM, PPA,PPG, SHP, Hits, Wins, GAA, SV%, SO
    2C,2L,2R,2F,4D,1G

Roster (Keepers=*)
    Forwards:*Stamkos (C), *Zetterberg (C/L), *Seguin (C/RW), *St. Louis (RW), *Franzen, Gallagher, Purcell, + other scrubs
    Dmen: *Weber, *Chara, Timonen, Beauchemin, Frazer
    Goalies: *Luongo, *Howard

Farm: Strome, Grigorenko (C) , Silfverberg (RW), Ellis (D), Elliot (D), Rundblad (D), Lack (G)