Thread: Links to websites

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Links to websites

Hi Dobber,

When you link to other sires you really shouldn\'t let it take the place of your site. Another box should open on top so the user alwasy has yours opened.

Unless it is being done in order for more clicks to show up in the stats page for sponsorship reasons. In that case smart move.
    Centres: Thornton,Briere,McDonald,Belanger
    Wingers: Shanahan,Cammaleri,Gionta,Erat,Holmstrom,
    Prospal,Stillman,Dumont
    Defence: Gonchar,Poti,Salo,Wisnewski,Jones,Pothier
    Goalies: Hasek,Kolzig

Reserves:
    D. Vyrborny
    J. Sheppard
    P. Gaustad
    M. Svatos
    T. Gilbert
    C. Murphy
    K. Rachunek
    C. Osgood

I...am your father.

Default Links to websites

That\'s exactly why I do it...but only if it is in a spot where I feel they will need to come back.
    Example - Ramblings I often leave it in the same window, because that\'s a must for people to come back to.
    Example - if I link to my own forum, then they are staying in my site anyway...so I keep it in the same window.
    Example - if it is in an article, such as the shift charts, then I open in a new window.

You\'ve caught onto me!
    Dobber
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi