Thread: Dear Fantasy Gods

Super Moderator

Default Dear Fantasy Gods

I haven't asked much of you so please help me with the following:

Make either the Stars or the Oilers place one of Brunnstrom or Grebeshkov on the IR.

Please give Oshie RW status. You've been fair to others (looking at you Frolik owners).

That is all I ask.

Any other requests?
    We get one of these - Don't waste it.

Administrator

Please put Staal on IR so that I can pick up an extra player and cover some of the man-games lost this season.

Please heal up Smyth - I was in the middle of trade talks before he went down.

Please stop injuring my players. I know I'm in 1st but this is just frustrating. I know it would be a landslide if not for the rash of injuries.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

And please oh fantasy gods, if it be your will, please find it in your heart to no longer overlook Marleau's contributions at the center ice position this year. Or at least give Malkin the wing eligibility to make up for this blunder.

And please, use your healing and to gift wrap a healthy Markov undre my tree this year by Christmas. I know this is asking alot, but hey, why not?

Dobber Sports Giant

Can you also please kick Kariya and Backes in the butt a little bit in order to get them going?

If you can also heal Blake, that would be great!

I...am your father.

I second Staal...

And please shine of beacon of light from behind the net, through the mesh towards Tom Gilbert so that he can direct the puck towards said light and pick up a point or two....
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by NYR9394 View Post
    And please oh fantasy gods, if it be your will, please find it in your heart to no longer overlook Marleau's contributions at the center ice position this year. Or at least give Malkin the wing eligibility to make up for this blunder.

And please, use your healing and to gift wrap a healthy Markov undre my tree this year by Christmas. I know this is asking alot, but hey, why not?
    not yet; but if you had asked to be able to pick winner in Zorro's challenge the Fantasy Gods surely would have laughed themselves silly....
    on fantasy hockey hiatus!!!

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyislife View Post
    not yet; but if you had asked to be able to pick winner in Zorro's challenge the Fantasy Gods surely would have laughed themselves silly....
    BA DUM BUM!
    (drums sound)

Dobber Sports Apprentice

(Please help me beat the flipping Barclay Hill Mollies in my hockey pool, as they have cursed my team for 5 seasons now.)

Hey, who typed that! That's between me and the hockey gods...

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by smack1919 View Post
    I haven't asked much of you so please help me with the following:

Make either the Stars or the Oilers place one of Brunnstrom or Grebeshkov on the IR.

Please give Oshie RW status. You've been fair to others (looking at you Frolik owners).

That is all I ask.

Any other requests?
    Grebeshkov on IR today. Thank you very much. All that's left, Mr. Oshie to get RW status and then I will leave you alone.
    We get one of these - Don't waste it.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

I will not rest until Marleau stops getting overlooked for his contributions to the center ice position!

And if my team could start playing like the championship contender that I drafted, that would just be super!

Dobber Sports Expert

aww. I would like the Malkin LW status, I mean talk about useless with faceoff won.

Please hockey Gods. Please continue to keep my number 1 team number 1 this week. I like being on top and would appreciate a win for the season hockey Gods. Listen here, You have my soul for keeping Gaborik healthy, I gave you rights to my sister for a 4 point Boyes game. What else can I give up here!
    10 Keepers

10 Team, 10 Keeper
    Head to Head: G,A,P,PPP,SHP,BS,FW,GAA,SV%,SO
    Daily changes: 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G
    C: Malkin, Pavelski, Domi
    LW: Gaudreau, Drouin
    RW: Kessel, B. Ryan, Nyquist
    D: Hedman
    G: Holtby
    Don't mistake opinion for fact.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Oh powerful and all wise Hockey gods,You punished me and rightfully so for getting greedy and asking for ME Vlasic instead of Hainsey in a deal that if i had just hit "accept" would have landed me Malkin,i beg for forgiveness and give you burnt offerings of my autographed Lindros 3rd jersey,please help me land Crosby instead.