Thread: Vokoun With Back to Back Shutouts!!

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Vokoun With Back to Back Shutouts!!

Rewarding the patience of his owners, Vokoun has now recorded two straight shutouts! Time to jump back on the bandwagon guys. Take a look at his numbers over the last few years and you'll realize that Vokoun is one steady eddy. A bad 10 games is no reason to doubt players with track records. Go get him if he's available!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Monster

Yeah unfortunately im not the lucky one with goalies ( EVER ) I always think I can re-invent the goalie wheel and not draft the sure fire ones. I gotta tinker and jump on the bandwagon all the time and get the Price's, Varlmalov's, Mason's etc.

I'd love to have me some Ryan Miller and Tomas Vokoun numbers in my net over the last week..

Instead I've had to drop 2 roster players to get handcuffs for Price and Mason

Kudos to you guys who arent going through goalie hell

Dobber Sports Giant

Guess where he is in my Dobber pro team?? On the bench as I decided to gamble on Luongo since he was bad so far.

Oh god...

Dobber Sports Monster

deep breath chic, deep breath, ok exhale calmly

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Shakedown View Post
    deep breath chic, deep breath, ok exhale calmly
    Thanks for the support dude! This happen to me at least once a week, so I guess I'll be ok for the rest of the season!