Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Jakub Voracek might be the best player to own in keeper leagues...

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by fungchen3 View Post
    Jake the Snake with another 3 pts. tonight. The kid is hot right now. The table is set for him to have a breakout season in 10-11.
    Hell yeah. He looked awesome on the ice yesterday. He really is strong on his skates and the puck. Nevermind Hossa, he looks like Jagr out there on his skates. He has the hair to boot too!

I say 65+ next year is a very reasonable expectation if he carries this kind of stuff over. I'm lovin' it.

And to think, when I picked him in our keeper pool years ago, someone said:"What's a Voracek, is it a vegetable?".....Ooh man...
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

Super Moderator

He's really come into his own this year, especially in the 2nd half. Like fungchen said, I see a pretty nice breakout year for him next year. . . and hopefully for another few young BJ's.
    We get one of these - Don't waste it.

Dobber Sports Master

2G, 1A, +2, 2S, 16:48 of IT.

This guy is plain on fire! Imagine if he's given 19+ mins/game next year?? The guy's in shape, so he can handle it and is good in all situations. I'm loving his second half.
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck