Thread: luongo

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default luongo

Some guy in my keepers league told me that the Shoulder injury that Luongo had to go under the knife this summer has not been so succesful and that he should go under the knife again... does anyone in vancouver or somewhere else have hurd about this??

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

I think if that info came out we would have had like 1000 frantic threads about it by now. Im not sure i'd believe that guy in your league. Probably looking to get him for cheap.

Super Moderator

I'm assuming that you're a Luongo owner and this guy is interested in him? Cause I haven't heard one thing about that and the fact that he's started every game makes me think his shoulder is fine. Just off to a slower start. Think he's just messing with your head.

p.s. I kind of crapped myself when I saw Luongo's name in the Injury section. Don't need that, not even a thought.
    We get one of these - Don't waste it.

Dobber Sports Guru

I'm with Smack -- near heart attack. I'm hoping the guy in your league is full of crap.
    Points-only, Full Keeper Dynasty League
    Active roster (no starts, just total points): 12 FW, 6 D, 1 Goalie

Forwards: Kucherov, Barkov, Teravainen, Seguin, Hoffman, Lindholm, Gusev, Horvat, Meier, Perron, Schwartz, Johansen, Pavelski, Buchnevich, Hischier, Granlund, Bracco

Defense: Josi, Dahlin, Letang, Gostisbehere, Ekman-Larsson, Petry, Slavin, Keith, Matheson

Goal: Lehner, Holtby, Varlamov

Farm: Soderstrom, York, Woo, Tracey, Dorofeyev

Dobber Sports Wizard

This is a great rumor to spread if it isn't true. (I'm trying to trade for him)

However I've heard nothing about this injury and to be honest if there was any threat of it being true I doubt the Canucks would be playing him every game and if they even were concerned in any way they would have signed someone better than Raycroft to fill in.
    Limited Keeper - Keep 5
    Auction draft with a budget of $600. Whatever is left becomes your acquisition budget for the season. At the end of the season 50% of your budget is carried over to the next year.
    Keeper players are taxed +$10 for forwards with over 75 pts. +$5 for forwards under 74pts. +$0 for forwards under 50pts.
    D = +$10 for 65pts +$5 for under 64pts +$0 under 40
    G = +$10 for 32W +$5 for under 31W & +$0 under 15W

(G) (A) 25, (+/-) 5, (PIM) 3, (PPG) 7.5, (PPA) 5, (SHG) 10, (SHA) 7.5
    (SOG) 1 (W) 50, (L) -20, (GA) -5, (SV) 2, (SHO) 50

The Magnificent One

add me to the near heart attack. with all the posts today and yesterday about injuries i almost died. he is fine atleast i think so. he has looked pretty good the last 3 games. he usually starts off bad. there was an article out last week or so about his trends. he tends to get pulled every 4th game of the season but then he turns it around. so look for better stats and more wins.
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Genius

Booooooooooring !!!

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

man you killed me with that...I traded Kipp for him last night...The buy low strategy... lets hope this was all bs

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by Phaneuffan View Post
    man you killed me with that...I traded Kipp for him last night...The buy low strategy... lets hope this was all bs
    Straight up? Nice deal!

I think he's fine - haven't heard a word about this and I listen to Vancouver radio & media a lot. This isn't something that would be quiet.
    12 Team Dynasty, H2H (points)
    Dress 2C, 4W, 1F, 4D, 1G (Daily)
    G (3), A (2), STP (1), SHOG (1), +/- (0.5), SOG (0.2), Hits (0.2), Blk (0.2), FOW (0.1); W (5), SO (2), Sv (0.2), GA (-1)

C - Draisaitl (W), Hughes, Larkin, Trochek
    W - T.Thompson (C), Pastrnak, Reinhart, Nichushkin, Batherson, Sharangovich
    D - Dahlin, Theodore, Bouchard, Faber, Werenski, Skjei, Forsling
    G - Jarry, Gustavsson
    Fm - Bordeleau, Barlow, But, G.Perreault, Morrow, Perunovich, Nikishin

Dobber Sports Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Marlou01 View Post
    Some guy in my keepers league told me that the Shoulder injury that Luongo had to go under the knife this summer has not been so succesful and that he should go under the knife again... does anyone in vancouver or somewhere else have hurd about this??
    Sounds like you're confusing Luongo and Demitra.

http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/D...650/story.html