Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: All 30 team stats

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by Chicleteur View Post
    It's not a few select owners, if I recall properly (and correct me if I'm wrong Russ), Russ offered this possibility to whoever wanted it. All you need is a space on your Yahoo account or a free one. I don't have the exact number, but I'm pretty sure at least half of the league have asked for that.
    Either or, there is a max of 20 teams per league I believe, so only 10 dummy's can be created.

I know you are able to see other leagues by link because yahoo displays their "expert" drafts yearly. Maybe there is a setting that the commish needs to change to allow public viewing?

To me getting rid of the dummy teams make more sense, plus it would save Chinny some work!

Dobber Sports Stud

as of April 4th games
    Attached Files Attached Files

Dobber Sports Guru

f*** me, the drama is killing me.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Any update on who is going to be joining you guys from the feeder league?

Dobber Sports Ace

want to know if there other site then yahoo that can have 30 team in one pool or 3 division in the same pool...
    Member of Comish Dynasty 24 team (since the beginning) (Nordique)
    Member of King Of Hockey League (Columbus)
    Member of Great Dynasty (Colorado)
    Member of United Hockey League (Los Angeles)
    Member of Global Hockey league (since the beginning) (Washington)
    Member of Vnhl (Quebec)

Dobber Sports Stud

as of april 5th games

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    The leader is 7 pts ahead, so he'll most-likely end up winning, but it's a tight battle for 2nd. It'll probably come down to the wire on Sunday night.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Awesome stuff, any idea who they are?

Dobber Sports Stud

As of April 7th games

Dobber Sports Stud

Still some tight races going on (hopefully i can stay out of one myself!)
    Culpy has made a huge late push moving up 5 points to pull within 2 of The Comish for 2nd place and a spot in Tier 1 next year and in Tier 3 Newper114 and Detroit Red Wings are in a close battle for 2nd place and a spot in Tier 2.
    in the battle to avoid droppign to Teir 3 we have 3 teams fighting for the one safe spot with ineedagoalie, Dat Sooks and Bone Corporation II separated by only 2 points.

As for the playoffs the teams are pretty much set unless someone makes a huge push (or fall) in the final few days, Mercs and Ridnryan44 will need to have a huge few days as they are the closest teams to sneaking in but are still 4.5/6 points out

best of luck to everyone

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by NordiqueFan View Post
    want to know if there other site then yahoo that can have 30 team in one pool or 3 division in the same pool...
    I was given a site by Rad64 (thanks Cory!), it's called Fantrax. It looks like it can support 3 divisions of 10 teams. It apparently has the capability to have farm players as well, something I want to propose/add to our league.

I loaded all our teams (manually, sorry Chinny - I am old school AND impatient, bad combo!) and may invite everyone to get some feedback. They had all our roster players in their database and seem very proactive - I think they will add players if you let them know.

It would be a huge step forward for our pool if you can click on FA's and actually see who is available, or see everyone's roster all in one site, or make trades, it could be awesome. More to follow when I get some time to check it out further.

The Comish
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    I sent emails to the two highest guys not already in our league (a few guys drafted teams in the feeder so we could have more than six teams - and we've already recruited one guy for Culpy - iamlilc).

I've got you on my short list doulos and will be in touch if the other guys are unreasonably unresponsive. I don't like to wait long periods of time before receiving replies (yet it's somehow okay for me to plead that I'm busy and not get back to people - hypocrisy!)

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Chinny View Post
    Culpy has made a huge late push moving up 5 points to pull within 2 of The Comish for 2nd place and a spot in Tier 1 next year.
    Culpy's team is being run by "the new guy" who made a splash immediately by wheeling and dealing - Love it!

This is hilarious, I am staying up late to watch the Oilers so I can cheer on Ethan Moreau! What a deep league!!

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    I was given a site by Rad64 (thanks Cory!), it's called Fantrax. It looks like it can support 3 divisions of 10 teams. It apparently has the capability to have farm players as well, something I want to propose/add to our league.

I loaded all our teams (manually, sorry Chinny - I am old school AND impatient, bad combo!) and may invite everyone to get some feedback. They had all our roster players in their database and seem very proactive - I think they will add players if you let them know.

It would be a huge step forward for our pool if you can click on FA's and actually see who is available, or see everyone's roster all in one site, or make trades, it could be awesome. More to follow when I get some time to check it out further.

The Comish
    As much as I like the comfort of the good old Yahoo and as much as I like to have all my pools at the same place, being able to all be in the same league, to make trades without disturbing you and to share the same pool of players would be priceless! I'm certainly open for this!

Can you elaboration more on the "farm players" suggestion? Are we going to be allowed to have more "active players"? Would we keep more players? I'm anxious to see what you have in mind!

Dobber Sports Guru

i switched my keeper league over to fantrax and the results have been mostly good. the control you as comish have is far better than in yahoo.

negatives:

a little buggy. things have always been fixed properly and quickly but i have had to deal with guys freaking out because of weird bugs. just last friday they had a crazy glitch where everyone's lineups got switched around and people missed getting points on Friday and Saturday... something i was able to fix manually, but still a pain. and thats 12 teams. fortunately, they keep nightly backups and their customer service is top-notch. a hundred times better than Yahoo.

other negative is the "look" of it. yahoo wins this hands down. if fantrax could add the drag-and-drop roster change mechanism they would be a clear winner.