Thread: Columnist Changes

I...am your father.

Default Columnist Changes

Eric Maltais has left to start his new venture. He runs his own business and things are fairly hectic and he also has another project on the side. I'm sure we'll see him as a guest writer from time to time.

Jacob Status has not officially left as a writer for DobberHockey, but he is so tied down with his duties as editor-in-chief of DobberBaseball, coupled with a new job as a teacher, that I don't see him filling in with articles beyond that of a "guest writer".

Tom Reeve is also very tied down with the craziness that is life and is unable to commit to every Friday for "A Roto-Look Ahead". He'll still be providing the template and tool though, so that we can continue to have this feature.

Marcus "Crazynuck" Schalle will take over for Reeve every Friday. Welcome to the fold!

Chris Burns is back with Third Degree Burns every second Wednesday. Welcome back Burnsy!

Brent Lemon joins the crew with his "Lemon-Aid" column. It will appear every second Wednesday, beginning September 2nd. He's a solid, insightful writer and you will be impressed. Welcome to the fold!
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Nice! I look forward too reading the new stuff I know Crazy is solid from the shallowfrozenwater blog and Burnsy has been really good in the past. Lemon should be nice to read. All the best to the guys that are moving on!
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Eric Maltais and Jacob Status, I'm glad to hear both of you will be back with "guest" appearances, because you have both added so many great articles for all us "fanatasy guru's". And should both be held accountable for helping build this wonderful community.

Congrats to Cnuck, he is a really great friend on dobber hockey, not only to me but to alot of established poster's.. I wish you all the best and look forward to reading your articles.

I would also like to welcome Brent Lemon. And look forward to hitting up the lemon-aid stand soon and getting some of that refreshing hockey news that we all look for..

And good'ol BURNSY is back, WOOOOOO-HOOOOOO. Can't wait to get him back in the fold. Where the hell has he been? Its going to get hot in here with Burnsy back, somebody get the fire hose ready.. HAHA.. Welcome back.
    Z..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Star

Should be a great season with that line-up
    10 Team H2H Points-based Keeper League

G, A, PIM, SOG, +/-
    W, SO, SV, GA

C: H. Sedin, Stamkos, Backstrom, Duchene, Granlund
    LW: D. Sedin, Landeskog, B. Schenn, Tatar, Boedker
    RW: P. Kane, Voracek, Hudler, Silfverberg, Toffoli
    D: Ehrhoff, Edler, Franson, Del Zotto, Myers, R. Ellis, Hamonic
    G: Quick, Bishop, Holtby, Peters, M. Jones

Farm: Terevainen, Nurse, Raanta

League Champion: 2009, 2011, 2013 and 2014

12 Team Roto Dynasty League Champion: 2011 and 2013

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Looking forward to the new blood of Dobberhockey writers and the return of some older ones.
    Last edited by NYR9394; August 29, 2009 at 1:07 PM.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

love the lemon-aid title haha...i wish my last name could be used to help fantasy hockey addicts

Dobber Sports Ninja

Right on! Very excited for you Marcus!

Dobber Sports Giant

I really liked what Maltais had to say here! We'll miss him, Tom and Status for sure!

I'm very happy for Marcus (congrats buddy btw) and can't wait to see the new kid in town selling his Lemon-Aid!

Dobber Sports Genius

Good luck to you all!Big thank you as well!
    Roto type keeper league.We keep any 6 ;15 teams , 3 div. of 5.We play 3 lines , 3 def. and start 2 goalies.6 BN.Stats are 1pt. for goals and assists , 2pts. for W , tie(O.T. or S.O. loss) 1pt. S.O. 1pt.Weekly line-up from Mon. to Sun. Total pts. per line against other teams lines.

LW - Ovechkin , Drouin ,Steen , Huberdeau
    RW - Nash , Callahan , Nyquist
    C - B. Schenn , Fisher , R.N.H. , St. Louis , T. Johnson
    Def.- E. Johnson , Gologoski , Suter , Doughty , O.E.L.
    G - Scheinder , Dubnyk , Lack