Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NHL\'s proposed FIGHTING BAN...

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re:NHL\'s proposed FIGHTING BAN...

Narduch Narduch Narduch, you sound very misserable about the upcoming playoffs and the possibility of a fight to take place. Make sure you keep a blanket on the couch just incase a fight breaks out and then you can cover your head if you hear the announcer say \"here we go\". If the crowd is loud at any time during the game say for a huge hit or a brawl insue\'s, then just do the smart thing and turn off your tube. Go make yourself a salad, curl up to a good book and then don\'t forget to take out the trash before bed. Fighting will happen and the crowd will jump to there feet. The cheerleaders you talk about are not cool. Just like Lanky said nobody watches them. They perform during the whistles while everyone is rushing to the can or grabbing a cold bevy.

Have a good one Narduch, can\'t wait for the intensity of the playoffs to begin.
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Huh? Zorro, your post makes absolutely no sense at all.

The best part of the hockey season is fast approaching: The first round of the NHL playoffs. When the best hockey is played, and very few fights occur. Unlike the pro-fighting people, I don\'t need a fight to make me watch hockey. I like the sport, not the sideshows.

I recently discovered a great analogy for fighting in hockey. Claiming that fighting is necessary to police the game is like saying we need the mafia to fight crime.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Hey nard\'s do you atleast agree that Bettman and Cambell meeting at center ice would be funny to settle their disagreements?? That would be awesome. I would also like to see Saskin and Goodenow get atter aswell.. Make it a four-way. Winner gets to choose where to move the Predators>> The Peg or Kansas city..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I think Saskin v. Chelios would be a much better fight :P