Thread: Campbell\'s comments

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Campbell\'s comments

Any guys have something to say regarding Colin Campbell\'s comments on fighting?

I\'ll wait for Don Cherry\'s comment on this and see if if Ron McLean will have an interview one-on-one with Colin.

Fighting out of the game of hockey, there goes down the ratings in the US (if there is any).
    QHL Stanley Cup champion 2006-07, 2007-08, 2008-09
    www.thephysicsofhockey.com

I...am your father.

Default Re:Campbell\'s comments

Yes, I\'m in suspense as to what Cherry will say. I wonder which way he\'ll lean on this issue. :laugh: :P

I would prefer the fights stay in, but the NHL needs to either embrace them or eliminate them, not ignore them. This \"not showing fights on NHL.com\" bullshit has to go. We all know that people like to see the fights - in any sport. If it is in the game, the NHL needs to market it. Otherwise, take it out.

Three years ago when Philly and Ottawa had all those fights that game, the Flyers replayed the game the very next night. The REPLAY received DOUBLE the ratings of the live game.

This year\'s BUF/OTT rematch was sold out in seconds.

Wake up NHL! Fighting is in your game so market it. Pretending that it is not there, or that it just a few one-offs, makes you look stupid! Get some balls and take a stance - market it or ban it!
    :evil:
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re:Campbell\'s comments

I completely agree, dobber

From one Colin to another... DON\'T DO IT... you.... Putz!

Can\'t imagine hockey without a good scrap, once in a while.

Other than a scored goal, no other event during the game gets the fans on their feet, goin\' nuts
    Fantasy Hockey
    Buy It Now Fantasy Hockey Guide and WIN Your Pool