Thread: chemistry between marleau and guerin

Dobber Sports Pro

Default chemistry between marleau and guerin

ever since these 2 have gotten together although its been a short time, it seems like the both of them have stopped producing. I don\'t know if its because the cheechoo thornton michalek line is stealing all the minutes and thunder so guerin and marleau r stuck playing more defensive roles but these 2s productions have gone way down. any idea whats going on with them?
    9 team One Year Rotisserie League (Daily Rosters with 82 Max Games Played) 40 move limit
    Cats: G A +/- PIM PPG PPP SHP GWG SOG GWG FW HIT BLK W GAA SV SV% SHO
    3C 2LW 2RW 4D 1UTIL 2G 3BN

C McDavid Larkin Dubois Schenn Konecny
    LW Panarin Connor Arvidsson Nichushkin
    RW Marner Necas Buchnevich
    D Fox Burns Pietrangelo Durzi
    G Oettinger Samsonov
    IR+ P. Kane

I...am your father.

Default Re:chemistry between marleau and guerin

I think Marleau is still playing hurt, which is affecting Guerin...
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Pro

Yeah, Marleau came back early feeling his team(which I believe was on a losing streak at the time) needed him. He\'s been playing ok, but not up to his regular standards. Much like how Joe was playing hurt until up around the All-Star break.

I think that if San Jose puts together a few more wins down the stretch and clinches that #5 spot, or gets close to clinching it, they should rest the guy so he can heal up. I don\'t think he wants to start the playoffs hurt and make an early first round injury from the wear and tear. He\'s San Jose\'s clutch guy in the post-season, and I\'d rather see them slip to the #6 spot than lose him in the playoffs.
    ZFHL
    ------------
    Ovechkin-Couture-Kovalchuk
    Benn-Ott-Eriksson
    Halischuk-Berglund-S.Thornton
    Bowman-Legwand-Mitchell
    Faulk-Orlov
    Martin-Y.Weber
    Wilson-Smid
    Niemi

Butler,Horak,Nodl,Omark,Bartulis, Carson,Demers,Staios,Garon,Schneider

PROSPECTS
    Nyquist,Bennett,Guptill,Haula,Knight, Kristo,Ranford,Rieder,Sundher,Barberio
    Dumoulin,Deslauriers,Janosik,Klefbom
    Ness,Sproul,Vatanen,Poulin

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Thornton has been playing hurt all year up until now. He had two broken tows, then a broken finger, then strep throat - yet he played through it all. Now that he is healthy, he has jumped back into the scoring race, and sits in second behind Crosby.

It took Guerin a couple games to get adjusted with the Sharks, but he is now playing on one of the more exciting lines on the team. I am a season ticket holder, and being able to watch them play every night is honestly a joy. We have begun to win our games at home (thank god) and are playing with more passion. Nabby has been STELLAR as of late, and I do believe he is a better goaltender than Toskala going into the playoffs.

That\'s right, I said it and I have said it all along. I like Nabokov in net more than Toskala!
    Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/AaronSholl

Fantasy Hockey Keeper League Details: http://tinyurl.com/GoSharksHockey

Dobber Sports Pro

I always liked Nabby more than Toskala, but last year the D had no confidence in him and didn\'t play in front of him. I\'m glad he\'s getting the support he deserves in San Jose again.
    ZFHL
    ------------
    Ovechkin-Couture-Kovalchuk
    Benn-Ott-Eriksson
    Halischuk-Berglund-S.Thornton
    Bowman-Legwand-Mitchell
    Faulk-Orlov
    Martin-Y.Weber
    Wilson-Smid
    Niemi

Butler,Horak,Nodl,Omark,Bartulis, Carson,Demers,Staios,Garon,Schneider

PROSPECTS
    Nyquist,Bennett,Guptill,Haula,Knight, Kristo,Ranford,Rieder,Sundher,Barberio
    Dumoulin,Deslauriers,Janosik,Klefbom
    Ness,Sproul,Vatanen,Poulin

Dobber Sports Stud

Guerin scored tonight with marleau getting the first assist. I think these guys are starting to click... why even mark bell got an assist on that goal ~!
    Consider Sim Hockey because guys who play shutdown minutes, deflect shots and clear creases build championships. Yet in fantasy they litter the unwanted UFA lists.