Thread: Talbot asked Fleury for a big favor

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Talbot asked Fleury for a big favor

Today\'s Le Journal de Montreal reports that after the Wings made it 2-1 on Friday night, Maxime Talbot skated up to Marc-André Fleury and said: \'\' I still have the winning goal. Try to make all the saves, do that for me\'\'. That\'s what friends are for !

When asked right after the game Talbot on RDS mentioned if he told Hossa that he took the wrong decision: \'\'It\'s not time for that.He knows he took a bad decision. It\'s not up to us to remind him\'\'. Kris Letang said I did this for one person, and it\'s Luc, I thought about him the whole game\'\'(my translation). He dedicated the cup to Luc Bourdon.
    My keeper squad on this 10 team, no positional requirement league (except 1 goalie and 1 NHL team). Points only: Parise, Kopitar, Hemsky, Brunette, J Staal, Okposo, Doan, Roy, O.Jokinen, Giroux, Krejci, Oshie, Eberle, Little, Filpulla, Steen, Filatov, Hudler, H.Lundqvist, + NHL Team LA.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

i love those two fleury and max. that is nice of letang to do that.
    14 team H2H
    Roster
    2 C, 2 LW, 2 RW, 2 F, 4 Dmen, 2 G, 3 Bench, 5 IR
    Prospects= 17
    Scoring for Categories (7/4)
    G A +/- PIM PPP SOG BLK
    W GAA SV% SO

12 team H2H
    Roster
    4 C 3 LW 3 RW 2 W 6 D 2 G 5 Bench 3 IR
    Prospects= 10
    Scoring for Categories (11/5)
    G, A, PIM, +/-, Hits, Blk Shots, PPP, SHP, SOG, FOW
    W, GAA, SV, SHO, SV%

Dobber Sports Padawan

I think Letang also mentioned to Scott Oak(?) on CBC after they won that Luc Bourdon has been on his mind since the beginning of the playoffs, and dedicated the run and win to him.

Is it Talbot that always beats Fleury up outside the dressing room before hockey games? I love that!

...if I might add, we are currently dating, and she is quite a handful in the bedroom...