Let\'s see you answer the question I tweeted to you just now, Dobber
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default DobberHockey on Twitter

damnit now I gotta go tweet lol ughh haha

The King of Diatribes

I like twitter for these reasons:

1. Finally, something that forces me to be succinct and to-the-point. Everyone knows my articles are LONG AS HELL. Having to provide analysis in 140 or less is the antidote.

2. DOBBER. As long as he is on Twitter, I have the ultimate reason to use Twitter. I don\'t have time in my insane schedule to stay on the boards for long or research a lot of player information...so getting his PLAYER updates and analysis on my Blackberry is awesome. Like I said before, it\'s the ramblings directly to my screen.

3. International hockey, especially in Finland and Sweden. I follow some of the best and insightful pro goalie coaches in the world. Includes Finland, Sweden, Switzerland. I am trying to get more Euro goalie coaches to sign up for Twitter as I network with them over the summer. That\'s how I learned about Koskinen and Lehner. Like Dobber said, it\'s all about who you follow. There are NHL scouts, NHL agents, NHL teams and more. It\'s just a great source for news, images, links from all over the hockey world.

4. You can block annoying people straight up. You don\'t see them, they don\'t see you.

There are some parody accounts which I think are totally stupid (Toskala, Pogge, Theodore) but Kevin Weekes is the only goalie that legitimately posts on Twitter. @KevinWeekes is his handle. He is awesome, gives great updates on his rehab and his experiences. That\'s something I love about Twitter - when pro goalies and goalie coaches use it.

I hate Twitter for this reason:

It\'s another soul-sucking, self-flaunting social networking regime just like facebook and myspace. I don\'t have either of those bloody accounts, but for some reason Twitter\'s timeliness and insight from a few different sources has me hooked.

I\'ll use it for the time being, until something new and easier comes along.

I...am your father.

Twitter is nice and quick for me to update little minor things, so I think it\'s something I\'ll be using 5-10 times a week with tidbits that you won\'t find here.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi