Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Comish Dynasty Playoff Standings

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Comish Dynasty Playoff Standings

Update

6 series within 5 points!

Is there anything else you guys would like me to add to these updates?
    (and no, 10 more points to your team doesn\'t apply)

[file name=Comish-384510b29953c24315cb3771938269a7.zip size=7150]http://www.dobberhockey.com/images/fbfiles/files/Comish-384510b29953c24315cb3771938269a7.zip[/file]

Dobber Sports Stud

Just another update

Starting to see a few teams lose players, wonder how that will play out!

[file name=Comish-598e0ec7f957aebc74f52d75aee2f814.zip size=7222]http://www.dobberhockey.com/images/fbfiles/files/Comish-598e0ec7f957aebc74f52d75aee2f814.zip[/file]

Dobber Sports Stud

Update

Still have a couple of really close series\'!

[file name=Comish-32243ab5977ef1462a470261dd1e3ec9.zip size=7254]http://www.dobberhockey.com/images/fbfiles/files/Comish-32243ab5977ef1462a470261dd1e3ec9.zip[/file]

Dobber Sports Padawan

Thanks for the update Chinny.

A few very close battles raging!

...if I might add, we are currently dating, and she is quite a handful in the bedroom...

Dobber Sports Stud

Update

[file name=Comish-efafdbe7963f364de0ab3d5021475c38.zip size=7288]http://www.dobberhockey.com/images/fbfiles/files/Comish-efafdbe7963f364de0ab3d5021475c38.zip[/file]

Dobber Sports Giant

Thanks for the update buddy!

I saw that you crossed the players that are out, but can you also put the players that off until round 2 in italic? At a quick glance, we\'ll see who\'s still active.

Dobber Sports Ace

By the way, when is the deadline for submitting 2nd round player lists for those moving on?
    Comish Dynasty - 3 Tiers - 24 GMs (G A +/- PIM STP SOG HITS BLK W SV GAA / 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 1G) - $1130 SALARY CAP - Tier 1

C - Point $111, Horvat $67, Athanasiou $27 (C/LW), Mittelstadt $5, Lafferty $5 (C,LW,RW), Kupari $5, Coyle $40 (C/RW), Saarela $5
    LW - E.Kane $130, Bertuzzi $11 (LW/RW), Matt Martin $27, B.Lemieux $5, Haula (C/LW) $5, Motte $5,
    RW - Tarasenko $117, Keller $28 (RW/LW), Niederreiter $65 (LW/RW) , Tatar $57 (LW/RW), Kyrou $5 (C/LW), B.Ritchie
    D - Werenski $62, Pulock $57, R.Ellis $65, Ceci $36, T.Myers $59, T.DeAngelo $9, Bear $5, Witkowski, $5, Byram $5, Boqvist $5, T.Smith $5, Capobianco $5
    G - Grubauer $42, Rittich $27, Sorokin $5,

Dobber Sports Giant

Nehithaw wrote:
    By the way, when is the deadline for submitting 2nd round player lists for those moving on?
    I think it\'ll be just before the 2nd round starts.

Dobber Sports Stud

Chicleteur wrote:

I saw that you crossed the players that are out, but can you also put the players that off until round 2 in italic? At a quick glance, we\'ll see who\'s still active.
    As i started to type this i was going to say yes but no because it would be too much work, i use the same setup for my other pools and it would mess them up, but i thought of something that i think i can do it for you, maybe for monday\'s update

Dobber Sports Giant

Chinny wrote:
    Chicleteur wrote:

As i started to type this i was going to say yes but no because it would be too much work, i use the same setup for my other pools and it would mess them up, but i thought of something that i think i can do it for you, maybe for monday\'s update
    Understood! Do what you can, but that was just a \"it would be good\".

Dobber Sports Stud

Chicleteur wrote:
    Chinny wrote:
    Chicleteur wrote:

Understood! Do what you can, but that was just a \"it would be good\".
    I understand, i just love to make things that little bit better, i have even come up with extra ideas since then that might work for all my pools!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

hey chinny great work on the updates man, you\'re putting in overtime for sure. Man it is abundantly clear my team was not built for a points only playoff format lol..what an embarrassing display I\'m putting on :P looking forward to next year though!

Dobber Sports Ninja

Nehithaw wrote:
    Anytime BEFORE the first game starts in the second round. Email to myself and CC Chinny.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Stud

Comish has also pointed out to me that HIS Willie Mitchel is currently on 2 teams, sorry didnt look to see what the other team was, but anyway Comish is being a baby and does want to share so on Monday i will fix it, sorry these updates come from a work computer so it will get fixed then

Dobber Sports Stud

Update

Sorry i haven\'t go to the \"marking off\" of the players that have advanced, hope to get to that this week

[file name=Comish-081c03c043c2228493789ed9ff433c20.zip size=7314]http://www.dobberhockey.com/images/fbfiles/files/Comish-081c03c043c2228493789ed9ff433c20.zip[/file]