Thread: Ales Kotalik

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Ales Kotalik

What is up with this guy? Will he ever reach the 70+ pts? Seems like he was due for a nice year this year, but never really fulfilled that promise. Now, of course, he\'s hurt.

Is there too much depth on the Sabres for him to reach his potential? I believe he was playing with Drury on the second line before the injury, and was still underwhelming.

Nice shot, and good in shootouts, but those don\'t count in the pools. 36pts in 59GP.

I...am your father.

Default Re:Ales Kotalik

Not until the Sabres shed some players. They really only shed Dumont last summer - they need to lose about three or four forwards this summer for Kotalik to be considered for top ice time.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re:Ales Kotalik

Yeah, I picked him up earlier this year, for relatively cheap
    In the hopes that Buffalo loses a couple players, so that he gets major minutes next year

Fingers crossed
    Fantasy Hockey
    Buy It Now Fantasy Hockey Guide and WIN Your Pool