Thread: Selanne - not injured, but...

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Selanne - not injured, but...

Teemu Selanne has been dealing with a sinus infection for most of this month.
    Selanne has been playing through it, but he\'s been feeling fatigue which has caused him to end shifts early and even miss a bit of time on the power play. Selanne underwent medical tests on Tuesday to make sure he didn\'t have the same viral infection that has sidelined Samuel Pahlsson for five consecutive games. \"That’s what I was worried about,\" Selanne said. \"I have a sinus infection. All the blood things were good. That’s the main thing. They said the infection level was obvious, but I got antibiotics. Hopefully, that’s going to help.\"
    OC Register

So this explains the lack of production as of late...

He was just dropped in my league, I think I will keep an eye on him
    Limited Keeper - Keep 5
    Auction draft with a budget of $600. Whatever is left becomes your acquisition budget for the season. At the end of the season 50% of your budget is carried over to the next year.
    Keeper players are taxed +$10 for forwards with over 75 pts. +$5 for forwards under 74pts. +$0 for forwards under 50pts.
    D = +$10 for 65pts +$5 for under 64pts +$0 under 40
    G = +$10 for 32W +$5 for under 31W & +$0 under 15W

(G) (A) 25, (+/-) 5, (PIM) 3, (PPG) 7.5, (PPA) 5, (SHG) 10, (SHA) 7.5
    (SOG) 1 (W) 50, (L) -20, (GA) -5, (SV) 2, (SHO) 50

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Good find - I wasn\'t overly concerned about his dip in production but nice to know there might be a reason other that not playing well.

With your team it would be tough to make a case for picking him up at anytime. Pretty loaded.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Shoeless wrote:
    Good find - I wasn\'t overly concerned about his dip in production but nice to know there might be a reason other that not playing well.

With your team it would be tough to make a case for picking him up at anytime. Pretty loaded.
    Yeah, I\'ve been the recipient of some decent trades of the buy low kind. Shocking trades actually. :laugh:
    Limited Keeper - Keep 5
    Auction draft with a budget of $600. Whatever is left becomes your acquisition budget for the season. At the end of the season 50% of your budget is carried over to the next year.
    Keeper players are taxed +$10 for forwards with over 75 pts. +$5 for forwards under 74pts. +$0 for forwards under 50pts.
    D = +$10 for 65pts +$5 for under 64pts +$0 under 40
    G = +$10 for 32W +$5 for under 31W & +$0 under 15W

(G) (A) 25, (+/-) 5, (PIM) 3, (PPG) 7.5, (PPA) 5, (SHG) 10, (SHA) 7.5
    (SOG) 1 (W) 50, (L) -20, (GA) -5, (SV) 2, (SHO) 50