Thread: Contributors Needed - Columnist and Programmer

I...am your father.

Default Contributors Needed - Columnist and Programmer

1) I require a fantasy hockey addict who specializes in the minor-pros for a weekly column. Must have solid writing skills and be an avid follower of the AHL, the KHL, the SEL and other minor-pro leagues. No, Matt Bugg isn\'t going anywhere, we are just branching out. You must also be resourceful - that is, you are able to dig up information on lesser-known prospects, as well as the popular ones. Must be opinionated!
    Interested? Email me at dobber (at) dobberhockey (dot) com. Please forward this post to anyone you know who fits the bill.

2) I am still looking for a Joomla programmer who can take my little ramblings box that is on the main page and somehow turn it into a widget that people can stick on their websites or desktop. This job will be compensated ($). Email me as above for details.

Thanks!

B)
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Dobber, I\'m curious but do you pay your writers or is it more of a volunteer thing???

I...am your father.

If I get paid - they get paid. I\'m not paid for the website, but I am paid for the guides.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Prodigy

dobber for the widget did you want it to be designed? if not i think you can go with this widget maker thing might be useful...

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Windows...et-Maker.shtml

I...am your father.

Everyone tells me the ramblings box and ramblings are funky - and require special handiwork.

Dobber Sports Novice

email sent for the joomla job.

Dobber Sports Ninja

So who\'s our new Bugg version 2?