Thread: Nashville: Sulzer or Franson or Blum

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Nashville: Sulzer or Franson or Blum

Looks like D Alexander Sulzer is having a strong campaign in Milwaukee and is third in team scoring (8-23-31 pts in 43 gms) right ahead of Cody Franson (5-19-24 pts in 41 gms).

He\'s been called up.

That\'s a lot of offensive D in NSH and lots more in the pipeline with Sulzer, Franson and Blum,

Is Sulzer the future PP QB or Franson or Blum?
    10 team Sal Cap Dynasty league (since '85) - points only, 3 gms./week, 35-man roster + 3 goalies + unsigned prospects. Pos by THN Yrbk

C H Sedin Toews E Staal C Giroux Ribeiro Peverley
    LW D Sedin Kovalchuk Gagne Kulemin Brouwer Latendresse
    RW Gaborik Burrows Hornqvist Voracek Hejduk SKostitsyn
    D Doughty Yandle Kaberle, McBain
    G NJ, ANA, MIN

Prospects: van Riemsdyk, Frolik, Berglund, Tangradi, MP Svensson, BConnolly,OE Larsson, Josefson, M Johansson, Glennie, Shirokov

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

doesnt really mattter who out of the three is better because they will have to contend with WEBER. weber is the PPQB. Next in line would be suter then one of those three. IMO i like franson

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I\'ve been following Franson too and was surprised to see the numbers Sulzer posted.
    Anyone know much about Sulzer and his style of play?
    I\'ve read he\'s reliable both ways.
    10 team Sal Cap Dynasty league (since '85) - points only, 3 gms./week, 35-man roster + 3 goalies + unsigned prospects. Pos by THN Yrbk

C H Sedin Toews E Staal C Giroux Ribeiro Peverley
    LW D Sedin Kovalchuk Gagne Kulemin Brouwer Latendresse
    RW Gaborik Burrows Hornqvist Voracek Hejduk SKostitsyn
    D Doughty Yandle Kaberle, McBain
    G NJ, ANA, MIN

Prospects: van Riemsdyk, Frolik, Berglund, Tangradi, MP Svensson, BConnolly,OE Larsson, Josefson, M Johansson, Glennie, Shirokov

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Franson has the best first pass I have seen in junior hockey before... I think he will see his fair share of points in the big leagues. Blum as well, but he isn\'t as close. As Dobber said on DobberNation, the Preds have a few UFA\'s at defense coming up, so these young guys will have multiple spots to earn, not just all of them competing for one next season.
    Follow me on Twitter: AngusCertified
    Check my blog out: Angus Certified

Dobber Sports Stud

Agreed Angus. Franson is also a big player. He has a huge wing span and his shot is amazing. Safe to say that his shot in junior hockey was intimidating as hell. Blum will need time in the AHL. He needs to get some size. He sees the ice very well and also has a great first pass.

I could see Weber and Franson being on the power play together. They will have the summer, in Sicamous, to practise.