Thread: A. Kostitsyn

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default A. Kostitsyn

I was wondering what kind of a pre-season he was having. I\'ve looked at a few Montreal boards and he\'s really getting hyped, so I wanted to get an opinion from here.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re:A. Kostitsyn

I watched last night\'s preseason game against Pittsburgh on TV and he was terrific, finishing the night with a goal and an assist. He played on a line with Kovalev and they had great chemistry together. I think he will play on one of the top two scoring line this year and should be good for 50-60 points. According to Dobber is long term upside is about 85 points. I like him in a keeper league, as he has a good long term upside with a pretty decent immediate contribution.

Tonight\'s second pre-season game between the Habs and Pittsburgh is just getting started on TV and Carey Price is the starting goalie for the game. It should be great!!!

Sly
    11 Team Keeper League
    Scoring: G (3); A (2); +/- (1); Hits (0.1); PPP (1); SOG (0.2); W (4); GA (-1); SV (0.2); SHO (4)
    Forwards: Ovechkin, Parise, Nichushkin, Domi, Eriksson, Toffoli, Boedker, Kuznetsov, Huberdeau, Duclair, Teravainen, Spooner, Silfverberg, Grigorenko and Wilson
    Defense: Pietrangelo, Suter, Carlson, Voynov, Edler, Letang, Pouliot, Beaulieu, Gormley and Sekera
    Goalies: Rask, Allen, Gibson, Greiss, Raanta and Kuemper
    Farm Team: Mantha, Rattie, Bennett, Goldobin, Shinkaruk, Nurse, Theodore, Matheson and Jarry
    2015 Draft Picks: 2nd, 3rd and 9th overall picks
    Active Roster of 12F, 6D and 2G (moves daily)

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I was able to aquire him last year in my fantasy league for cheap and watched his progress during the season playing for the Bulldogs. I think he had a rough start in the beginning of the season, but got through that and turned out to be one, if not the top player for the Dogs. Some people think he is a streaky player and the jury is still out for him to do well in his rookie campaign. I think he will shine on a line with Kovalev and any power forward that can crash the boards and give him some room to move.
    __________________________________________________ _____
    18 team H2H Points only keeper league. 6FW 4D 1G

Kopitar, Kane, Backstrom, Giroux, Berglund, Elias, Steen, J Jokinen
    Byfuglien, OEL, Yandle,
    Rinne

Dobber Sports Initiate

He definately has been Montreals best player in camp so far. It also looks like he has renewed Kovalev\'s love for the game so far, its still early. Montreal has another highly skilled player to play with and keep up with Kovalev. Im sure you can get him cheap right now, but dont over value you him, hes still on Montreal and there forwards do not accumulate a lot of poing