Thread: rob blake

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default rob blake

is this guy worth picking up for next year? I am unsure of the status of Johnson playing in the show next year. Blake is still getting big pp time and could be playing for one more contract for 08-09 and beyond. Is it unreasonable to assume 45 points out of this guy for next season?

I...am your father.

Default Re:rob blake

Not at all, I think he\'ll get 40-45 next season
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Re:rob blake

Blake is still firing shots on net with the best of him, despite his slightly dwindling numbers. With the way this L.A. team is shaping up, it\'s completely reasonable for him to get 40+ points next year.

Even if Johnson does join the team next year, there will be a learning curve for him, and I don\'t see him on the first powerplay unit until the halfway point in the season (if he gets on it at all next year). Blake and Visnovsky are too steady and reliable at this point for the Kings to kick either of them off of the top line in favor of a young guy (no matter how much of a stud he may be). Plus, it\'s necessary to have some veteran leadership on the powerplay. Even pedophile pittsburgh has gochar holding things down on the first unit.

I wouldn\'t recommend Blake much further than next season though.
    12 Team Dynasty League w/ Salary Cap (Updated: 3/23/2011)
    (CBS Sports Commissioner's League)
    Maximum Salary Cap: 70.5 million
    Roster Limit(s):
    Total: 23 + 2 available IR slot
    Active: C, C, C, W, W, W, W, D, D, D, D, G, G
    23 + 1 Man Roster (69.62 million) - 17 Keepers
    - Crosby (IR), Carter, Tavares, Duchene, Anisimov, Desharnais
    - Ovechkin, Giroux, Downie, Hall (LTIR), Tanguay, Samuelsson, Whitney, Justin Williams, Zuccarello
    - Green, Phaneuf, Doughty, Letang, Carlson, Karlsson
    - Price, Halak, Neuvirth, Varlamov
    Scoring Setup: W, L, GA, Saves, SO
    G, A, PIM, PPG, PPA, SHG, SHA, SOG, GWG, HT, FOW