Thread: Dobber\'s Bryan Little update

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Dobber\'s Bryan Little update

4 goals in 3 games is great news for Little owners. Was he playing with Kovalchuk? Also, what does this do for his chances of making the team and his potential numbers for this season?

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re:Dobber\'s Bryan Little update

This was in a rookie tournament. As a note, Spencer Machacek also scored 4 goals in the tournament. I added this simply because this was basically junior competition, although it does bode well, i would hardly consider it a lock.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re:Dobber\'s Bryan Little update

We\'ll have to wait and see how he performs with/against actual NHL players in order to judge if he\'s ready. It shouldn\'t take too long to see if he has a legit shot at that juicy sweet spot just to the right of Kovalchuk.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket