Thread: Rookie battles - West?

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Rookie battles - West?

Couldn\'t help but notice your omission of Canuck prospect Mason Raymond Dobbs. It has been reported that he is the best forward at rookie camp by a mile and he has big league speed. Everyone knows that that doesn\'t guarantee success at the NHL level but the fact that the Canucks would desperately like to fill this postion from within gives him the opportunity any of the afore mentioned rookies on any team need to strut their stuff. I\'m not trying to say that he is answer and everyone should adjust their draft sheet accordingly but he at least deserves mentioning and if he does play his way into the line-up opening night and stick I would hazard a guess that he will exceed the 25pts you stated the other three prospects had little chance of attaining.
    GO BRUINS

20 team Keeper - Protect 10
    Dress weekly 8 Fwds 4 D-men 1 Goalie
    Fwds 1pt - gl 1pt - asst
    Dmen 2pt - gl 1pt - asst FWDS & D-Men 1pt PPG / SHG / OTG
    Goalies 3pts-win 2pts-shutout

I...am your father.

Default Re:Rookie battles - West?

Yes, I will be mentioning him soon...
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi