Well you can tell this is a pretty sad board Dobber when Cowan The Bra-barian goes unsung!!!:angry:
So I guess if your too freakin busy I\'ll jus havta step up.B)
I guess most of you have noticed that Cowan a former journeyman in LA is the second coming of Tony Tanti in Nucks land. Recently while playing on the 6 min a game 4th line he showed some hustle and got a beauty shorthander. So Veenyo being the real coach he is says well up you go to the 3rd line thankyou very much. Ole Cowan likes this an since then has two.. two goal games and a couple of single tallies for like 6 goals and gives the opposing goalies nightmares now!
Well along the way a guy name of Mike decided to spice things up and when Cowan got his 1st 2 goaler threw a Leopard skin print Bra on the Ice near the end of the game just after Jeff\'s second goal. Well the place erupts and a new NHL legend is born. Ole Mike has...get this followed the Nucks to every game since and tossed a Bra on the ice when Cowan scores. So now his equipment bag gets stuffed full of them (I guess the Nucks wives and gurlfrenz are cheerfully donating these). The radio stations talk about it all day, they even had a give Cowan a new nickname contests (I like Cowan the Brabarian the best. So today while listenin to the team 1040 I hear that the colour guy for their Nucks broadcasts has talked to this Mike fella and Larscheid asked him what are you doing this for?
Well Mike says thats obvious I want the Canucks to win the CUP or BUST!
HAH! Well you gotta luv it..only in Canada, eh.