Thread: Ad Representative Needed

I...am your father.

Default Ad Representative Needed

I am looking for an outgoing person with soliciting experience who has hockey knowledge (which you do, or you would not be on this site).

THIS IS NOT A FULL TIME POSITION.

This is commission based. Approximately 2-4 hours per week to start, but after a couple of months, less time will be involved.

In a nutshell: we need to sell ad spots on the Dobber Nation radio show.

You need to be creative, take initiative, have experience approaching companies large and small, have good judgment, and show persistence and reliability. You also need to have solid writing skills, as most of your cold calls will be via email. You will be representing DobberHockey.com and DobberBaseball.com, so these character traits are musts.

After a few months, when you have landed a handful of sponsors, you will essentially just be maintaining them - meaning a couple of hours per month of work would earn you a hundred bucks or more commission.

Other perks: you would be part of the DobberHockey team, which means free guides and a foot in the door of the hockey industry.

Interested? Send me an email with your qualifications.
    [email protected]

Thanks!

B)
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Veteran

Dobber wrote:
    I am looking for an outgoing person with soliciting experience who has hockey knowledge (which you do, or you would not be on this site).

THIS IS NOT A FULL TIME POSITION.

This is commission based. Approximately 2-4 hours per week to start, but after a couple of months, less time will be involved.

In a nutshell: we need to sell ad spots on Dobber Nation.

You need to be creative, have experience approaching companies large and small, have good judgment, and show persistence and reliability. You also need to have solid writing skills, as most of your cold calls will be via email. You will be representing DobberHockey.com and DobberBaseball.com, so these character traits are musts.

Interested? Send me an email with your qualifications.
    [email protected]

Thanks!

B)
    Yanno, ...I think I remember reading somewhere, that Brian Burke might be looking for a new gig. :laugh:
    CBS 8 team keeper(5-8) - Points only

C: Tavares, Duchesne, Eberle, Nugent-Hopkins
    LW: Parise, Benn, Neal
    RW: Kessel, Giroux, Stewart
    D: Green,Karlson, Carlson, Whitney, Edler, White
    G: Rinne, Lundqvist
    2LW,2C,2RW,4D,1G pts.= G=2, PPG=3, SH=5, A=1, W=3, S=.2, GA=-1, SO=4,

(Tired of watching today's trophys pass you buy? Waiting for a tomorrow that may never come? Why not win NOW? ...Ask about our "Pre-owned vets for prospects" program, and start winning TODAY!)

Dobber Sports Master

Flyer Fan wrote:
    Yanno, ...I think I remember reading somewhere, that Brian Burke might be looking for a new gig. :laugh:
    I dont think he has the people skills to make that role work for him.

I...am your father.

Edit: need more applicants as some have dropped out. As I said, this is helping out DobberHockey - not even a part time job and commissions likely would never exceed a couple hundred bucks in a successful month.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

I...am your father.

bump

Dobber Sports Guru

i\'d love to help you out dobber, but if i was any good at coldcalls and selling then you\'d be getting weekly emails asking if i could write columns for you :blush:

Dobber Sports Ninja

Surprised that no one is jumping on board for this. The show should be an easy sell if it continues on with its current quality.

I...am your father.

The applicants so far seem to want something a little more sustainable. I was thinking more along the lines of a few dozen emails in the first few months to land some sponsors...and then after that, it\'s strictly maintainance. After four months or so, you would be looking at a couple of emails a month to make a hundred bucks or so.

So it\'s more of a moonlighting job, not unlike what the columnists do in terms of time, that requires legwork initially but not much after that.

And the site is growing - and there is DobberBaseball, so it\'s not like there is no room for growth.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Did you get your man?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Did you find anyone yet, Dobber? I\'d be willing to give it a try if you\'re still looking. I do have some experience selling advertising space for a college newspaper.
    My pool
    Goals = 1 point, Assists = 1/2 point, Goals Against = -1/2 point

Fowards: S. Stamkos, J. Neal, M. Moulson, M. Read, N. Foligno, B. Wheeler, L. Stempniak, J. Pavelski, B. Flynn, S. Bernier

D-men: S. Weber, PK Subban, D. Phaneuf, J. Carlson, TJ Brodie, B. Smith, M. Irwin, B. Dillon, K. Cumiskey,

Goalies: Nashville, Chicago, St. Louis

Farm: T. Rattie, R. Johansen, A. Killorn, J. Zucker, J. Akeson, M. Sgarbossa, A. Yogan, M. St. Croix, M. Friberg, E. Gelinas, A. Ness, J. Muzzin, MA Bourdon, S. Harrington, R. Smith, C. Emmerton, M. Mayorov, I. Makarov, P. Maroon

I...am your father.

I have him, yes. Thanks everyone