Thread: DobberHockey Pool - Instructions

I...am your father.

Default DobberHockey Pool - Instructions

Guys if you are in Expert or Pro division, please sign up under a name we recognize. Either use the name you go by in this forum or at least have the name somewhere in your title so we can easily identify you.

Lateralus in the expert league...

The pro league has a ton of examples...

Dugout Dynasty?
    Netcrashers?
    Dry ice?
    Hammertown?

Some of you guys also blocked out your emails so we have no way to identify you. We should have specified that we need some way to easily identify you.

Post edited by: Dobber, at: 2007/09/02 14:45
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re:DobberHockey Pool - Instructions

Oops okay I fixed that.

blindedbyfear

Dobber wrote:
    You know, I knew there was a reason why I liked you.

One of my original, long-ago hotmail addresses was bothmaydisappear (if I do we both may disappear..). And I had a friend whose email addy was shitaddsup and he had two cats, one named fortysixn and the other named two. And don\'t even get me started on the time that we dropped everything for a couple of weeks back in college and went to a bunch of shows consecutively in the midwest. Or numerous other things of that nature.

Anyway, good taste.

Post edited by: blindedbyfear, at: 2007/09/02 19:46

I...am your father.

blindedbyfear wrote:
    Dobber wrote:
    You know, I knew there was a reason why I liked you.

One of my original, long-ago hotmail addresses was bothmaydisappear (if I do we both may disappear..). And I had a friend whose email addy was shitaddsup and he had two cats, one named fortysixn and the other named two. And don\'t even get me started on the time that we dropped everything for a couple of weeks back in college and went to a bunch of shows consecutively in the midwest. Or numerous other things of that nature.

Anyway, good taste.<br><br>Post edited by: blindedbyfear, at: 2007/09/02 19:46
    Actually, Gus from McKeens chose that name. I read your post and didn\'t know what the hell you were talking about, so I googled it. TOOL! They sing a song that matches every reference you made above. Gotcha. No - not a fan. Twelve years ago a liked a couple of their earlier songs, but only one or two tops.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

blindedbyfear

Well, it\'s still a great name. Good luck in the experts league, and you\'re still OK regardless!

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

NetCrashers = OrrFan
    No prob will fix that to read OrrFan\'s. Thanks for the heads-up.
    Yahoo Keeper Team - STD Cats
    C- Thornton, Backstrom, Kesler, Turris, Savard
    L- Vanek, Burrows, Hartnell, Lucic , Leino
    R- Brown, Pavelski, Ericksson, Holmstrom, Little
    D- Chara, Rafalski, Weber, Edler, Letang, Bieksa,
    G- H. Lundqvist, Miller, Rinne,

Prospects- Bowmman CAR, Glennie DAL, LeBlanc MTL, Ferraro DET, Tangradi PIT, Yip COL, Kuznetsov WAS, Neuvirth WAS

League Champion 07, 08, 09,