Hi,

I have a league going into its fifth year and we need a replacement owner. This is a completely free league, primarily on ESPN, but we also have a minor league add on that we started this season. The minor league part allows teams to draft players that were recently taken in the regular NHL entry draft. Those players become property of that team until three years after their NHL debut and then later there is an opportunity to keep them longer. While we have only been using the hockey minor league for one season, we have been using this same minor league concept in our baseball league for 22 years and it makes things a lot of fun. I won't go into all of the details here, but feel free to send me a message if you want more info or want to join.

Here are the basics for the regular ESPN league. 8 Teams. No playoffs. H2H, fantasy points. Outside of the minor leaguers, three regular keepers. The most likely keepers on the open team are Kaprizov, Draisaitl & Jack Hughes.

We have big rosters (9 F, 4 D, 1 Utility & 2 G) + 5 Bench slots. This is more of a bangers league where there are also bonus points for hits & blocks.

Since the regular season is over there isn't much to do now, but one week after the NHL entry draft at the end of June we will have what we call a Shadow draft. For that draft, each team will select three players from the NHL entry draft. The available team will have picks 4, 13 & 20. It is pretty cool to draft a young player, watch them move through the minors and eventually become solid members of your fantasy squad. In our baseball league we have drafted several players that will wind up in the Hall of Fame and it adds a dimension to your team when you have history with certain players & don't necessarily need them to be studs right off the bat.

I am looking for an owner who will be active and is interested in prospect players. You also don't need to be an expert in prospects to join as you will learn along the way. If you have questions feel free to post them here or email me at [email protected]. I would like to add this new team soon.