Thread: Zachary Bolduc

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Zachary Bolduc

Another one I’m curious on. Bolduc was tried out in the top six for the blues for the last few games and he looked stellar. Does anyone think he snags a regular top six spot next season? Kid looks really good especially playing with skilled guys.
    For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Romans 10:13

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Re: Zachary Bolduc

He's put up 9 pts in 25 NHL games which is not too bad at all, but he finished off the year going pt per game over the last 5. I'm not about to hand Zach the 1st line LW gig and neither are the Blues, but I think he has made an impression, and he will get a long hard look in camp, a 9 game try out might even be in the cards. Does he earn a top six spot next season, I have my doubts, but the Blues are not exactly stacked with vets and blue chip prospects at LW so I think Bolduc does have a chance. I also like his +/- over those 25 NHL games. We all know that if a young prospect struggles with the 200 ft game their chances of sticking with the big club are slim to none, they go to the A to learn the defensive game and the system. I don't know much about Bolduc's 200 ft game, but his +/- is encouraging (0) and that's definitely a key factor in allowing him to stick around in the Blues middle six next year. I'll say he has as high as a 40% chance of sticking, not bad for a 21 year old.
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Zachary Bolduc

Yeah at initial glance 9 points in 25 games doesn’t sound great but when given a shot in the top six he was a ppg. Definitely intrigued by his potential and he was a first rounder. Thanks for your insight Bubba!