Thread: Mens World Championships

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Mens World Championships

Looking forward to seeing the rosters for the upcoming WC's this spring. Teams should be loading up with players who are auditioning for the upcoming Olympics.

Im hearing Celebrini is getting an invite to Team Canada.

https://twitter.com/jonmorosi/status...99171265413547

@usahockey officials are building one of the best U.S. rosters ever for a Men's World Championship. Hearing that Team USA has commitments from Trevor Zegras, Cole Caufield, Zach Werenski, Jake Sanderson, and Luke Hughes.
    Games begin May 10 on
    @NHLNetwork. @SiriusXMNHL
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Re: Mens World Championships

Tourney is also sometimes a "jump off" for some players - mix in with players from other teams - maybe gain some confidence.
    Drew O'Connor was a guy that had a nice run last year for the USA team. I'll be curious if he's back this year.
    He ended up playing 2nd half of this season mostly as top line wing with Crosby. I think he's getting gooooood.
    But the tourney last year really helped his development, I think.

Dobber Sports Stud

What will really get people's attention will be if Crosby goes. We'll get to see him with Bedard for the first time.

GET WELL SOON, DOBBER.

Dobber Sports Deity

I doubt we'll see Sid there, as he has nothing to prove for the Olympic committee as far as roster spots go, but you never know.

I expect Binnington to be starting for Canada this spring. Bedard will be there, as will Fantilli I'd imagine.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."