Thread: Faber for... I guess a 2nd?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Please Delete This Thread

PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD

Sorry can a mod delete this thread? I already know the answer here and the owner involved reads dobber and this will be a guaranteed flame war- lol! I stand by the question- id really love to know if there's any contingent out there who would consider this from the Laferriere side- but I dont want to get in a thing on the forum here- my apologies for posting knowing the direction it could go...
    Last edited by Tiramisu; March 22, 2024 at 7:15 PM. Reason: Want to delete

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Re: Faber for... I guess a 2nd?

Well, Brock Faber was drafted 45th overall so 20th is much higher than he went. Faber also played basically all season without Jared Spurgeon in the lineup. He will lose a lot of ice time next year when 46 is back.

With that said, I prefer the Faber side.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Thanks for responding Chuckcouples.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

So is it Faber for a 2nd and Laferriere? And is this a “is it fair” ask? I won’t lie Laferierre is killing it as a 3rd round pick with 11 goals in his rookie season..but as one poster said yup I’d rather have the Faber side. What a stud.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

18 teams start 6f- 70 is about the floor for active lineup as a playoff team. Im not saying Laferriere won't help teams in other formats- I just wanted to clarify that in our format he probably doesn't have the upside to be even the bare.minimum for an active starter.

I believe Faber- start 4-5 dmen- would crack just about every active lineup in the league todat and has the ability to improve immensely going forward...