EDIT...had to get my trade in so this thread has ended.

Zibby or Tavares. Points are G-1, A-1..that's it. 1 year league. Positions don't matter. I'm planning on adding Barzal or Forsberg.

Hi guys. Some recent numbers.
Kyrou 1 pt in last 5 gp. 3 pt in 10 gp 16 games left.
Tavares 2 pt in last 5 gp. 4 in 10. 17 games left
Zibby 1-5. 3-10 16 games left.
Debrincat 1-5. 7-10. 16 games left.
WHICH ONE OF THE ABOVE WOULD YOU DROP?

Forsberg 7-5. 14-10. 15 games left.
Barzal 4-5. 9-10. 17 games left.
Looks like both teams are fighting for a PlayOff spot. So they may not be rested until end of Regular Season???
Barzal or Forsberg? Who do you like ROS?

THANKS guys. Oh, got 5 hours left to my trade deadline so if you are considering replying will be very nice and helpful if you could do it before 10:30 pm CST. Will REP who I can. Thanks

Good players on waiver wire

Hopefully this will explain how I have so many good players to choose from during the season when I ask you guys for help.
One year pool. We are 12 teams and have a 3 round draft of 2 Forwards and 1 Dman. These 36 drafted players can go only on the drafter’s team.
Our full ROSTERS are 19 F, 4 D and 2 Rookies. As we have drafted 2 Forwards we need 17 more. These 17 Forwards can be any undrafted
Forward from any team in the NHL (we can call this our waiver wire). From this waiver wire all 12 teams COULD put the same player on their team (something you rearely see). Hopefully this explains how it is that I have so many good players available to add to my team through the season. Dmen are the same...draft 1 and add 3 more from the waiver wire. We do get 6 moves per year when we can drop a total of 6 poor performing F/D from original roster and replace them with players from our waiver wire.