Thread: Who do you like best? Coleman, Roslovic, Bunting

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Who do you like best? Coleman, Roslovic, Bunting

h2h 12 team cap league. The 3 players below make approximately the same amount. I have Coleman right now, but keep wondering if I should swap him out for one of the other 2.

Pts league, who you do like best?

Coleman been riding a PDO high all season from the flames third line?
    Bunting playing with Crosby and the sad penguins?
    Rolsovic on a deep Rangers team? (he gets bonus pts for a 5 game week this week)
    SBF Keeper League // 10 Teams // NHL Salary Cap //
    4C, 8W, 6D, 1G, 4B
    G=3pts, A=2pts, Shots=.2, PIMS=.2, Blocks=.2pts, Hits=.2pts, PPP=.5pts, SHP=1pt, GWG=.5pts,
    W=3pts, SO=4pts, GA=-.5, Saves=.1pt

St. Petterssons

C: Pettersson, Zacha, Novak, Kurashev, Lapierre
    W: Kucherov, Draisaitl, Hyman, W Nylander, Bratt, P Kane, Roslovic, Milano, A Nylander, M Jones
    D: Theodore, Seider, Gostisbehere, Harley, York, Perunovich, Sandin
    G: Skinner

*Bold means I can't drop them (but I can trade them).

The Great One

Default Re: Who do you like best? Coleman, Roslovic, Bunting

Roslovic has the most motivation as a UFA to be, plus in his first game he was on a line with Zibanejad and got PP minutes. Bunting has not looked great alongside Crosby so far, and the Crosby of today is not the Crosby of old; but he is the only one of the three who'll for sure be in the top six and PP1 the rest of the season. Coleman has been below a point per game in the second half, which is where he usually is, so the early magic seems gone.

I'd definitely move past Coleman, and if you're up for risk reward take Roslovic, while if you're looking for less risk I'd say Bunting.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Thanks!

Another option just popped up too. Lehkonen might be on the table. I was already leaning Roslovic too, but the idea of riding Mackinnon's coat tails seems enticing too.
    SBF Keeper League // 10 Teams // NHL Salary Cap //
    4C, 8W, 6D, 1G, 4B
    G=3pts, A=2pts, Shots=.2, PIMS=.2, Blocks=.2pts, Hits=.2pts, PPP=.5pts, SHP=1pt, GWG=.5pts,
    W=3pts, SO=4pts, GA=-.5, Saves=.1pt

St. Petterssons

C: Pettersson, Zacha, Novak, Kurashev, Lapierre
    W: Kucherov, Draisaitl, Hyman, W Nylander, Bratt, P Kane, Roslovic, Milano, A Nylander, M Jones
    D: Theodore, Seider, Gostisbehere, Harley, York, Perunovich, Sandin
    G: Skinner

*Bold means I can't drop them (but I can trade them).

The Great One

Lehkonen has lure, but Colorado does juggle their lines a lot, and he could be odd many out perhaps when it comes to ES and/or the PP. But all things considered I'd have a tough time not taking Lahkonen given your other choices.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/