Thread: B.Tkachuk for Stutzle

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default B.Tkachuk for Stutzle

Yahoo Keep 3 + 2 Rookies 10 Team H2H

G, A, PPP, SOG, HITS, FOW, BLKS, W, GAA, SAVES, SV%

Have a bit of a keeper dilemma where I can only keep 3 of Miller, Pasta, Brady, Dobson and Demko/Shesterkin. Currently in 1st but have been offered Timmy Stu + 3rd for my Brady and a 6th for next year. I’d then keep some combo of Pasta, Miller and then either Dobson or Stu. We dropped from a Keep 5 to a keep 3, so the draft should be improved next year so I’m looking to acquire some picks at the expense of moving some of the guys that I couldn’t keep. Is this a decent deal to still keep me competitive the rest of the year and next year? Team in sig.
    10 Team H2H Keep 3 + 2 Rookie (under 82GP)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, HITS, BLKS, FOWS, W, SAVES, SV%, GAA

C: ​Bedard (rookie), Crosby, Thomas

LW: B.Tkachuk, Forsberg, Debrincat (RW)

RW: Pastrnak, Miller (C), Pavelski (C)

D: Dobson, Seider, Pietrangelo, Chabot

G: Shesterkin, Demko, Talbot

NA: Levi

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: B.Tkachuk for Stutzle

You can't trade Brady Tkachuk in this format for anything except McDavid.

Dobber Sports Deity

To me, JT Miller, Pastrnak and BTkachuk are your keepers. If you do this deal, you are trading a keeper for someone isn't. A 3rd round pick is borderline insulting with a non-keeper coming in for a keeper going out.

Easy pass. I wont go as far as to say Tkachuk would only go out for someone like McDavid, but I am not trading a keeper in this format for anything less than another potential keeper and a top pick.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Ace

I’d also pass on this deal

Dobber Sports Initiate

As stated above by others; pass on this deal.
    12 team Card Hockey League. Use stats from last NHL season ex: 2022-23 stats will be used for our 23-24 season cards
    Fwds: MacKinnon, Pastrnak, Rantanen, M Tkachuk Scheifele, Marchand, B Nelson, Stephenson, J Toews, R Thomas, Lundell, E Rodrigues, Sissons, Lowry, M Foligno, D Guenther, Mangiapane, Pacioretty, Huberdeau, Wheeler
    Dmen: Makar, D Toews, Dobson, Sergachev, S Jones, Graves, Carlo, Gudas, Byram, Girard, Thrun
    Goalies: Vanecek, Francouz, Samsonov

The Great One

Tkachuk is very, very good in this format - make no mistake. But you don't count PIM, and he's downright lousy on the PP (10th most PP minutes over this season and the previous three, but only the 56th most PPPts). As such, I'm fairly confident his name value exceeds his actual value. I could see a universe where you'd package him as part of a deal for Makar, Hughes, MacKinnon, or Matthews.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/