Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: crazy dynasty trade need time sensitive advice

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: crazy dynasty trade need time sensitive advice

"fantasy advice predators who dont know no means no?" what? I don't think anyone gave a rude comment. people were just trying to help.

with that said rebuilding or not side A by a mile and more. side B is extremely underwhelming for me. of course, that might not be true if there is serious salary cap implications, or dynasty rules we don't know about. but since you don't care to divulge (I do the same btw, just don't act like such a dick about it) then I can't help further. but if I saw a rebuilding team take that package for side A, I would be laughing my ass off.

Dobber Sports Novice

Quote Originally Posted by Mikerosen View Post
    "fantasy advice predators who dont know no means no?" what? I don't think anyone gave a rude comment. people were just trying to help.

with that said rebuilding or not side A by a mile and more. side B is extremely underwhelming for me. of course, that might not be true if there is serious salary cap implications, or dynasty rules we don't know about. but since you don't care to divulge (I do the same btw, just don't act like such a dick about it) then I can't help further. but if I saw a rebuilding team take that package for side A, I would be laughing my ass off.
    yeah literally no other implications except that the trading eichel side has a logjam at center(not enough to influence the deal so i didnt mention it) and is sick of eichel you know what you've been decent enough about it here is the trading eichel side's roster

C
    Eichel
    Bedard
    Rossi
    Zegras
    Rasmussen
    Pinto
    Kotkaniemi
    Reichel
    Newhook
    Novak
    Hayton

LW
    Caufield
    Tolvanen
    Zegras
    Rasmussen
    Reichel
    Newhook
    Jeannot
    Hayton
    Afanasyev

RW
    Caufield
    Tolvanen
    Jeannot

D
    Hanifin
    Drysdale
    Byram
    Lundkvist
    Boqvist
    Klingberg
    Korchinski

G
    Helly
    Wolf
    Tarasov

No stat prospects
    Comesso
    Dach
    Gajan(unintentional blackhawk heavy roster)

the team is locked into Celebrini and as you can see is well beyond rebuilding
    and will not come close to competing in the trade window for helly and eichel who have limited trade market due to goalie distribution and being eichel so it was looked at that raymond for eichel is close and the age really hammers it and then pyotr and stank for helly and zegras was sketchy(zegras is added to get them to send tavares to a 3rd party to have the 3rd party send pyotr(could you see why adding this makes it more convoluted to talk about)

the trade would give that team the top prospect skater dman and goalie alongside bedard and celebrini

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Quote Originally Posted by caochad View Post
    yeah literally no other implications except that the trading eichel side has a logjam at center(not enough to influence the deal so i didnt mention it) and is sick of eichel you know what you've been decent enough about it here is the trading eichel side's roster
    thanks for the info! well I definitely get where you're coming from, and if the trade market for these players is really that poor than I get the desire to make some moves however you can make them to make your vision come to life. I think that if I am offering just my opinion though, Raymond for Eichel isn't very close at all as you state. Raymond is pacing for his best season at 66 points. Eichel is easily a PPG+ guy and at 27, still might have another 8+ years give or take of elite play. that should far outstrip the time it takes to rebuild. so that leaves Helly + zegras for stankoven and pyotr? we don't even know what pyotr looks like in a few seasons, let alone by the end of this one. stankoven is an undoubtly exciting prospect who gets his flowers around these parts, but he is still undersized and hasn't touched the NHL yet. helly for just pyotr and stankoven? I can live with it, especially if you're convinced on pyotr long term. but with the first part of the trade AND zegras that team is just stealing from you.

I am still not sure how many players you guys start and things like that, but I would try reversing your logic here for roster building. if players like eichel and helly are SO cheap, why not package some of your depth and futures for guys that can help you win in the near term around Bedard/eichel/helly/celebrini?

Dobber Sports Ace

"standard scoring"

I have never played a dynasty league that had "standard scoring". Standard by what measure? Yahoo? Fantrax? CBS?

If you think scoring settings have such an insignificant impact on trade outcomes that it's unnecessary to specify them, than I don't think you can trust the advice of anyone thus far that's offered an opinion without knowing that information. They're evaluating on name value only, zero context aside from that.

I'll tell you what, I'll sell you my Mazda for $56,000. It might be a rare RX-7 or it might be a dilapidated Miata... I'll just keep that information to myself and you can decide if it's worth it.
    16 team Pts only dynasty league
    G, A, PPG, SHG, GWG, Svs, SO's, W's
    Pro Roster Starters: 9 F, 6 D 1 G

FWD: Hertl, Forsberg, Quinn, Rantanen, Debrincat, Couturier, Dach, Trocheck, Larkin, Seguin
    D: Chychrun, Grzelcyk, Trouba, Burns, Walman, Karlsson, Graves
    G: Kahkkonen, Keumper, Reimer

Farm (notables):
    F: Pekarcik, Dellandrea, Cowan, Puistola, Halttunen, Simoneau, Bolduc, Nadeau, Stankhoven
    D: Brzustewicz, Alexeyev, Jiricek, Reinbacher, Minnetian
    G: Fedotov, Tarasov, Kochetkov, Skarek, M. Gibson

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by random-d View Post
    "standard scoring"

I have never played a dynasty league that had "standard scoring". Standard by what measure? Yahoo? Fantrax? CBS?

If you think scoring settings have such an insignificant impact on trade outcomes that it's unnecessary to specify them, than I don't think you can trust the advice of anyone thus far that's offered an opinion without knowing that information. They're evaluating on name value only, zero context aside from that.

I'll tell you what, I'll sell you my Mazda for $56,000. It might be a rare RX-7 or it might be a dilapidated Miata... I'll just keep that information to myself and you can decide if it's worth it.

lol
    14 Teams H2H Dynasty, 28 roster spots (8 bench), 15 minors under 100
    Weekly Matchups - Daily Lineups

Skaters: G/A/Pt/PIM/SoG/STP/H+B/ToI/Corsi
    Goalies: W/GAA/SVs/SV%/SHO

C: Eichel, Kadri, Mcdavid, Sodeberg, Schenn
    LW: Ehlers, Landeskog, Meier, Debrusk, Foegele, Lee
    RW: Pastrnak, Marner, Palmieri, Terry, D. Brown, Bailey, Granlund
    D: Krug, Josi, Ekholm, Faulk, Muzzin, Karlsson, Cernak,
    G: Hellebuyck, Biship, M Jones

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by random-d View Post

If that Mazda is painted in the No Name yellow and black color scheme with "car" lettering on the side, I'm buying that at $56k regardless of model.

Dobber Sports Ace

mazda.PNG

I don't actually own this particular car

But that's a $75k car if.... You can find a mechanic for it and depending of course on mileage and maintenance.
    16 team Pts only dynasty league
    G, A, PPG, SHG, GWG, Svs, SO's, W's
    Pro Roster Starters: 9 F, 6 D 1 G

FWD: Hertl, Forsberg, Quinn, Rantanen, Debrincat, Couturier, Dach, Trocheck, Larkin, Seguin
    D: Chychrun, Grzelcyk, Trouba, Burns, Walman, Karlsson, Graves
    G: Kahkkonen, Keumper, Reimer

Farm (notables):
    F: Pekarcik, Dellandrea, Cowan, Puistola, Halttunen, Simoneau, Bolduc, Nadeau, Stankhoven
    D: Brzustewicz, Alexeyev, Jiricek, Reinbacher, Minnetian
    G: Fedotov, Tarasov, Kochetkov, Skarek, M. Gibson

Dobber Sports Icon

Eichel/Hellebuyck side by a very large margin.

One side gives you two well established superstars while the other side gives you 3 pieces of hope. Will Stankoven be better than Zegras...I doubt it? Will Pyotr be better than Hellebuyck...not for at least a few more years but I doubt he's ever close to as good.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

if any of that was relevant it would be in there

the last one is pretty obv one is a win now team and 1 is a rebuilding team

so at the end of the day in a vacuum what side is better in dynasty in a points league long term
    What an absolutely boneheaded response.

Good luck mate.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

if any of that was relevant it would be in there

the last one is pretty obv one is a win now team and 1 is a rebuilding team

so at the end of the day in a vacuum what side is better in dynasty in a points league long term
    Long term? Take the younger side of the deal because they will be playing longer. Hope this helps.
    B2B Champ. Dynasty Pot Winner - only champ the league has ever had.
    32 Team Dynasty~NHL cap using AAV
    2400+ players owned
    12F 6D 1G 4Bench, 57 Minors
    Scoring Cats: - Skaters 1G, 1A, 0.1 for (each SOG, H, Blk) - Goalies 1W, 1Shutout, .05 save
    12F - Panarin~Batherson~Kadri~Verhaeghe~
    Marchessault~Barbashev~N.Roy~Bjorkstrand~Sharangov ich~
    Pacioretty~Drouin
    6D - Carlson~Borgen~Ferraro~Middleton~Benoit
    1G - Shesterkin
    Minors:
    Fwd:Kovalenko~Berggren~Dufour~N.Foote~Rousek~ Posposil~McMann~Lavoie
    D: Tucker~Z.Jones~Kaiser~A.Hirose~Mermis
    Livingstone~Korczak~J.Poirier~Ahcan~Emberson
    G: Hofer~Sandstrom~Annunen~Prosvetov~
    Stevenson~Tolopilo~Clang~Chrona~Fedotov