Thread: Trade Kucherov?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Trade Kucherov?

Dynasty Team here. Playoffs are coming up and i sit on the bubble with a lot of uncertainty that i'd make them. Basically because of my goaltending. Top 5 teams are solid and won't drop. The battle for 6th is between 4 teams while the rest of the pack will go no where.
    I've been asked about multiple players on my team and Kuch is a big fish. What do you think of a deal that would have me give away Kuch for Shea Theodore, Will Smith, 2024 2nd, 2025 1st and who I want Konecny (he offered back with jake debrusk and a 2026 2nd.)

Thoughts and Thanks
    18 Team H2H, 24 team roster with 21 active, 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 1Skt, 10IR, 20 Prospects with 100/50goalie games before pro.
    Cats: G, A, TP, H, BL, SH, W, Saves, S%
    F: Lowry, McDavid, Zibanejad, Hyman, Kucherov, Stamkos, Lafreniere, Tolvanen, Tuch , Jenner, Kent Johnson, Foegele, Tucker, Vatrano, Rust
    D: M. Anderson, Lindell, Ristolainen, Trouba, Oleksiak
    G: Kuemper, Vasilevskiy, Hart
    Prospects: (G) Askarov, Barlow, Howard, Ohgren, Stranges, Kemell, Morozov, (D) Duda, (D) Hutson

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Trade Kucherov?

I’d want more if was going to move Kucherov. Theodore I decent but also hurt lots.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Thats my hesitation!!

What do you think of trading Zib away for Theodore, Monahan and Will Smith
    18 Team H2H, 24 team roster with 21 active, 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 1Skt, 10IR, 20 Prospects with 100/50goalie games before pro.
    F: Lowry, McDavid, Zibanejad, Hyman, Kucherov, Stamkos, Lafreniere, Tolvanen, Tuch , Jenner, Kent Johnson, Foegele, Tucker, Vatrano, Rust
    Prospects: (G) Askarov, Barlow, Howard, Ohgren, Stranges, Kemell, Morozov, (D) Duda, (D) Hutson

Dobber Sports All-Star

I would ask for more. Anything besides Theodore that he has? A bit younger D?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Quote Originally Posted by Feenom View Post
    Nothing really

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I don't know if it's because I'm not in dynasty leagues but I wouldn't sell Kuch for anything close to this. The man has 6 100+ point pace seasons and you have McDavid on top of that. IMO every season should be pushing all in while you have these two on your team.

If your potentially missing the playoffs because of goaltending then every trade should be to address that issue. Zibby for Theodore and Smith? I mean I guess but how is that helping you win right now? By the time Smith is anywhere close to being at even Zibby's level you will have missed your window with Kuch and McDavid.
    Keep 3 League, 14 team H2H, Roster: 6F, 4D, 4BN, 2G
    Cats: G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, PIM, HITS, BLKS, W, GAA, SA, SV%
    F: Matthews, Pastrnak, Hughes, Pettersson, Guentzel, Meier, Hyman, Streamer
    D: Dahlin, Carlson, Trouba, Gudas, Larsson
    G: Oettinger, Talbot, Swayman

One Year League, 10 Team H2H, Roster: 2C, 2LW, 2RW, W, F, 4D, UTIL, 5BN, 2G
    Cats: G, A, PPP, SHP, SOG, SH%, PIM, HITS, BLKS W, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO
    C: McDavid, Thomas, Rossi
    LW: Guentzel, McTavish, Byfield, Huberdeau
    RW: Miller, Barzal, Zuccarello, Schmaltz, Tarasenko
    D: Josi, Seider, Trouba, Gudas, L. Hughes
    G: Oettinger, Demko
    IR: Hamilton

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Quote Originally Posted by Feenom View Post
    Nothing really but I'm thinking of trying the Kucherov for Makar route with someone else now.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Quote Originally Posted by skinnypete88 View Post
    I don't know if it's because I'm not in dynasty leagues but I wouldn't sell Kuch for anything close to this. The man has 6 100+ point pace seasons and you have McDavid on top of that. IMO every season should be pushing all in while you have these two on your team.

If your potentially missing the playoffs because of goaltending then every trade should be to address that issue. Zibby for Theodore and Smith? I mean I guess but how is that helping you win right now? By the time Smith is anywhere close to being at even Zibby's level you will have missed your window with Kuch and McDavid.
    Trust me I was going for it this year as well and thats why I went out and got Kucherov in the first place. I'm just having some terrible luck with my guys. Maybe I can buy a goalie from someone.

Dobber Sports Pro

These are terrible offers. Kucherov should cost FAR more. Keep him.