Thread: Need some perspective.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Need some perspective.

H2H G ,A , SPT ,H ,B , PIM , SOG

I've been offered Chynakov , J.Sanderson & K.Andre Miller for Moritz Sieder.

Im in a Rebuild and this team dosnt have alott to work with , wondering if this makes sense as it could give me 3 more assets to deal once they break out??

Thoughts

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Need some perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley's Knights View Post

Im in a Rebuild and this team dosnt have alott to work with , wondering if this makes sense as it could give me 3 more assets to deal once they break out??

Thoughts
    What if i counter with A.Lafrienere , Sanderson & Chyna?

The Magnificent One

Not knowing much about your league I’m not sure how to evaluate this. How many on a roster, what’s the keeper situation? Etc…

The thing that has me confused you said that you can have more to deal once those breakout. To me that means you are trying to get assests just to flip for more youth down the road. The thing with that is you will always be in a rebuild then.
    To me I like getting laf but maybe keeping seider is the best play depending on your league of course
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Sorry its a Dynasty , not keeper .. My Bad

3C , 3RW , 3LW , 6D , 2Sktr 2G , 11Bench ... 30 Prospects

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Quote Originally Posted by newper114 View Post
    Not knowing much about your league I’m not sure how to evaluate this. How many on a roster, what’s the keeper situation? Etc…

The thing that has me confused you said that you can have more to deal once those breakout. To me that means you are trying to get assests just to flip for more youth down the road. The thing with that is you will always be in a rebuild then.
    To me I like getting laf but maybe keeping seider is the best play depending on your league of course
    Well when your given a bottom dwelling team it takes time to build picks and prospects of quality ... So i keep Seider never being able to compete or i flip him for Laf , Chyna and Sanderson and one day those 3 provide me with more assets until i have something to work with and aquire a roster while brining up my top prospects??

Dobber Sports Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley's Knights View Post

Thoughts
    I'm a big Sanderson guy and he's going to be a stud for Ottawa. But so is Seider. If your league counts hits and blocked shots Seider is money. Chinakhov is emerging as a top 6 forward for the Jackets but that team is pretty garbage. Miller is irrelevant.

Its a tough call but I think I'd stick with Moritz Seider. If Lafreniere is substituted for Miller I'd pull the trigger on that.
    12 team roto points CBS roster
    Categories: G, A, SOG, STPTS, PIM, HT, BLK, W, GAA, SV%
    Start 6 FW, 4 DEF, 2GT, 4 Bench, 2 IR
    FW: Brady Tkachuk, Filip Forsberg, Brock Boeser, Vincent Trocheck, Alex DeBrincat, Adrian Kempe, Matt Boldy, Wyatt Johnston
    DEF: Cale Makar, Brandon Montour, Jacob Trouba, Mackenzie Weegar
    GT: Jakob Markstrom, Filip Gustavsson, Alex Lyon
    I

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I pulled the Trigger on Lafreniere , Sanderson & Chinakov + D.Rashevsky

Dobber Sports Sophomore

As a guy whose followed Lafreniere closely I think you did quite well here. Heck I'm.gonna be honest I just dont buy the Seider hype and realistically Sanderson alone might be worth it haha! Guys like Chinatown are nice lottery tickets but I think we've seen enough reasons for optimism with Lafreniere to qualify this as a homerun trade- nice work!

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Thanks Bud'z i feel good about it