View Poll Results: Who wins the SuperBowl?

Voters
15. This poll is closed
  • 49ers

6 40.00%
  • Chiefs

9 60.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: SuperBowl

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: SuperBowl

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    My favorite props....all on bet365

Missed Pat or FG - yes............................1.95
    Kelce to have 22+ yards in each half..... 1.71
    Mahomes under 261.5 passing
    Mahomes over 25.5 rushing
    Longest TD under 37.5 yards
    Purdy over 0.5 INTs
    Rice under 6.5 reception

Also put $1 on some fun MVPs
    Butker
    Chris Jones
    Pacheco
    Bosa
    Darnold
    I'm surprised you didn't take Pacheco anytime TD. Three games in a row and 6 in his last 7 games. Personally I took Pacheco over 66.5 rushing yds as my pick with friends today on our ticket.

I was looking for the over/under on how many times the camera would be flip to Taylor but I couldn't find it. I was taking the over FWIW.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I'm surprised you didn't take Pacheco anytime TD. Three games in a row and 6 in his last 7 games. Personally I took Pacheco over 66.5 rushing yds as my pick with friends today on our ticket.

I was looking for the over/under on how many times the camera would be flip to Taylor but I couldn't find it. I was taking the over FWIW.
    Right. I have Pacheco yards as well. Not the TD though.

Dobber Sports Monster

Who's placing some Taylor Swift bets?

Lolol jk

Dobber Sports Titan

QB catching a TD, +13000. Tossed $2 on it.
    Kelce ATTD +165 when I got it
    Kelce MVP +1700
    CMC+Pacheco to both have over 89.5 rushing yards +750. Free bet from TheScore
    Then some parlays built around Kelce having a strong game.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Monster

I don't bet much - what's a "free bet" per se? Do you have to make other bets to get this free bet? Or just need money in your account?

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by pmorrow View Post
    I don't bet much - what's a "free bet" per se? Do you have to make other bets to get this free bet? Or just need money in your account?
    Hm I'm curious too. I'm not on the Score.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Fun finish. SF had to put them away in the 1st quarter and half.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Fun finish. SF had to put them away in the 1st quarter and half.
    Agree, that’s where SF lost the game. They dominated KC in first half, but score was 10-3…
    1) 16 teams full keeper H2H. Start 9F, 4D, 1G, 2 Championships
    pts: (D : 7 pts G /5 pts A), (F : 5pts G /3 pts A), (G : 10 pts W / 5 pts SO), (D/F : 1 pt +/-, 0.5 pts PIM, 0.1 FOW, 0.2 Hits, 0.3 pts SOG, PP and SH).

Forward : Aho, Svechnikov, PLDubois, Giroux, Couture, Wheeler, Cozens, Karlsson, Vrana, Anderson,​Greenway,

Defenses : Dahlin, Fox, Doughty, Toews, , Slavin, Miller

Goalies : Oettinger, Vanecek, Bobrovsky

Prospects : Dostal, Schmid, Chinakhov, Bordeleau, Ostlund, Brindley, Gulyayev

Dobber Sports Deity

As a Niners fan, it was a tough finish to a tough game. What could have been, again.

The Niners should have put their foot on their throat in the 3rd quarter. KC came out with the ball and turned it over on a pick. Then SF went 3 and out. Again and again to start that 3rd quarter. That is where the problem was in my eyes. Also, KC brought the heat on 3rd down pretty much every time and SF couldnt stop it from happening. Even in the OT, in the red zone on 3rd down, Jones up the middle forces a poor throw from Purdy and SF forced to kick the field goal to go up by 3.

The weird bounce on the punt return off Luter's foot, which forced McLeod to try and make a play he wasn't expecting, which led to KC's first TD was a weird play. To me, that was the TSN turning point in the entire game.

Losing Greenlaw was huge as well. He is such a big part of that D. I am not saying they win if he plays, but that was a big loss for the SF D.

Now we have to deal with Kelce's inflated ego again this off-season. God I cant stand that guy. I have huge respect for Andy Reid and Mahomes, but Kelce drives me up the wall. And this has been my thought well before any of the Taylor Swift crap. That just makes it worse because now I have to see her inflated ego everywhere with him too. Two peas in a pod are those two.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Ninja

What an incredible game and finish.

Can't say I feel bad for the Niners, they had ample opportunities to put the nail in the coffin. After that blocked kick in the 4th it felt inevitable they were doomed.

Dobber Sports Titan

I don't use TheScore, but they literally send me $10 "credits" randomly as a way to get me to come back to them. If you sign up and have $0 in your account, they'll randomly send you these "please come back" bonuses
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by berni67 View Post
    Agree, that’s where SF lost the game. They dominated KC in first half, but score was 10-3…
    And also....why didn't they kick it in OT. You are guaranteed a shot to tie it, so even if KC scores you can play the field with 4 downs every time. Whereas receiving you kind of have to play it 3 downs. Just a boneheaded decision.

Dobber Sports Deity

And also....why didn't they kick it in OT. You are guaranteed a shot to tie it, so even if KC scores you can play the field with 4 downs every time. Whereas receiving you kind of have to play it 3 downs. Just a boneheaded decision.
    Maybe they felt they could score first and their D could hold the Chiefs. Hard to answer that one.

Edit: Shanahan just said he wanted the ball first because he wanted the ball 3rd (assuming both would still be tied after possessions). It's a gamble, much like going for it on 4th down. This time, it didn't work. His quote:

“We went through all of the analytics,” Shanahan said after the game. “We wanted the ball third. If both teams matched and scored, we wanted to be the ones who had a chance to go win.”

For those with The Athletic subscription:

https://theathletic.com/5268801/2024...me-super-bowl/

Dobber Sports Demi-God

D for the first half.
    A- for the second half.
    A+ overtime... even though I was rooting for the Niners.

Overall... very good game... would've liked to see less fumbles.
    I thought the Niners outplayed the Chiefs slightly... but sometimes the breaks just don't go.
    And Mahomes in clutch is... well.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Maybe they felt they could score first and their D could hold the Chiefs. Hard to answer that one.

Edit: Shanahan just said he wanted the ball first because he wanted the ball 3rd (assuming both would still be tied after possessions). It's a gamble, much like going for it on 4th down. This time, it didn't work. His quote:

“We went through all of the analytics,” Shanahan said after the game. “We wanted the ball third. If both teams matched and scored, we wanted to be the ones who had a chance to go win.”

For those with The Athletic subscription:

https://theathletic.com/5268801/2024...me-super-bowl/
    Hm. That is not something I considered haha. Guess that's why I'm not paid millions.