Thread: What is Nichushkin worth in my league?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default What is Nichushkin worth in my league?

Wasn’t sure how to word the title. I have sold my entire team for picks next season so I have an abundance. I have an owner who needs a 5th (I have 3) for a player they wish to keep and I’m only interested in Nichushkin who would cost me an 8th to keep.

Now the idea of keeping Nichushkin with an 8th round pick in my 14 team league is salivating. I’m struggling with wrapping my head around how to get value out of the deal, though.

If I trade and keep Nichushkin, I don’t keep Norris with my 14th. Only allowed 3 and I want Dobson and Tippett. So I think it’s a formula of Nichushkin+a pick (has to be a pick for a pick) for my 5th+Norris+my 8th just to keep Nichushkin.

That seems like a bad trade to me. Am I on the right track here? Can anyone give me advice on what I should be asking for in return here?

Thanks!

14 team, H2H, daily start, min. 3 goalie appearances, 3 Keepers (round drafted+3) with 1 Goalie max.
    G, A, P, PPP, +/-, PIM, SOG, Hits // W, SV, GAA, SV%, SHO

3C: Norris, Danault, Barbashev (LW)
    3RW: Tippett (LW), Roy, Frederic
    3LW: Knies, Ehlers, Foegele
    4D: Dobson, Gostisbehere, Orlov, Power
    2G: Lyon, Husso
    1Util: M. Foligno (LW, RW)
    4Bench: Brossoit, Werenski, Marchenko, Rossi
    2IR: Zegras

Keepers: Dobson (6th), Tippett (11th), Norris (14th)

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: What is Nichushkin worth in my league?

I'm a little foggy on the details but what I'm.aort of getting is Norris at the cost of a 14th or Nicushkin at the cost of an 8th? Do you have to also add a 5th for Nicu though? I think that plays here.

If its just the 14th and the 8th involved I think its sort of a coin toss. Norris rep is.going through the ringer here but as a rebuilding team youre not really worried about his trade value so much as what he can produce down the line and I think the reality is he's setup.to be a great value play down the line.

On the other side Nicu has (finally) arrived as a ppg , shot volume winger and those are tasty in your format- between him and tippett you'd be styling.

If its just the 8 and 14 I think id go Nicushkin but if its a 5th on top id have to do more research...